• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This authorization was an excuse to get in there and try to acquire evidence related to J6 as much as it was for anything else.

Andy McCarthy surmises that this was ultimately the motive.

In the warrant they were authorized to search for ANY documents created between Jan '17 to Jan '21. So it was essentially an open-ended fishing expedition to find whatever they could about anything.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It’s a graph, a field with two axis.

Taxation tracks along the “right-left” axis, not the authoritarian-libertarian axis.

Its just a way to broadly group political views. Points can plot on far to the right or left, auth or lib.

There can be lib/right or auth/right, lib/left and auth/lef…and also moderate/centrist.

Im nit attempting to redefine or obscure terms, just to illustrate that views plot all over.

I wonder where advocates of secession fit in......

Just kidding.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Finally…and I expect this point to go over like a fart in a submarine here… there‘s the issue of potential obstruction of justice; that the former president has in his possession original documents that contain factual evidence of criminal behavior on behalf of the president himself, and that he retains these documents for the reason of avoiding accountability for the actions documented within them.
    This is the funniest thing I've read in months.

If there was documentation of actual criminal behavior from Trump if would have been leaked to the New York Times and Washington Post ages ago.

ETA: not to mention the agency that possesed them wouldn't have given access to Trump, and there would be more than a single copy.

For cripes sake, this is world class level straw grasping.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Democrats are simply demon infested with shear hate, they don’t care what anyone thinks, they got the power and the backing of the brain dead. They can’t stop. How is Trump taking all this crap? Dan Bangino met with Trump today and said without any doubt, Trump is eager to fight and can’t wait. Meanwhile sources on FOX showed Biden’s quotes from months ago pretty much stating Trump has to pay and DOJ Garlin was to get it done. Jesse Waters said Biden wanted this all done, and why he went on vacation without comment. May all these evil doers reap a just reward.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The Tea Party movement was mild…

The MAGA movement is boisterous…

They won’t like what would inevitably come next.

They think they have a problem. The right has been playing by the rules and for the most part avoiding violence.

Not a call, a caution.

They really seem to be wanting to force larger incidents. Let’s see how far we can poke the bear. All the while standing outside the cave with a SWAT team.

While all the Trump raid stuff is going on, the other hand of the fbi is getting exposed in court at the fednapping trial in Michigan.

amjindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2022
    Northeast
    I think you are right about that, however it is not unreasonable to think he didn’t declassify some or all of the documents he has in his possession. Any materials he didn’t declassify as president would still be classified when he left office, he doesn’t get to do so retroactively.

The documents reportedly belong to the National Archives, and I gather there is some dispute surrounding the former president’s authority to possess those materials, classified or not. We don’t know if there are unarchived originals among those documents, or if any of the documents contain potential security risks. I think most process crimes are ********, but some of his activities plausibly do expose him to criminal liability here.

Finally…and I expect this point to go over like a fart in a submarine here… there‘s the issue of potential obstruction of justice; that the former president has in his possession original documents that contain factual evidence of criminal behavior on behalf of the president himself, and that he retains these documents for the reason of avoiding accountability for the actions documented within them.

I understand your point, I just wanted to point out that the president’s authority to declassify documents may not be all that is in play here
    Wouldn't logic tell us that if President Trump (or anyone) was in the sole possession of self-incriminating documents, he would just destroy them? What would be the purpose of retaining them? It would be all risk and no reward.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Well I hate to say it but.
    After all these years,the democrats got Trump.
    Cheating him out of office wasnt enough,they have framed him and got him off the ballot.
    Sad sad times for America!
    Once he is out of the way,we will be in there sights!
    Time to put up or shut up!

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Democrats are simply demon infested with shear hate, they don’t care what anyone thinks, they got the power and the backing of the brain dead. They can’t stop. How is Trump taking all this crap? Dan Bangino met with Trump today and said without any doubt, Trump is eager to fight and can’t wait. Meanwhile sources on FOX showed Biden’s quotes from months ago pretty much stating Trump has to pay and DOJ Garlin was to get it done. Jesse Waters said Biden wanted this all done, and why he went on vacation without comment. May all these evil doers reap a just reward.
    Trump is a new yawker through and through. He dealt with the unions, the mob, vendors, subcontractors and the typical government grifters throughout his career. They don’t scare him, so they can’t control him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Let me see if I've got this straight: anything government-related from the entire time of the Trump presidency? Yeah that sounds specific.

The President is the Original Classification Authority (OCA.) As such POTUS can declassify what he chooses to declassify. I remember that from a very long time ago (21 years ago? Yeah, it was in the NISPOMSUP DoD Overprint.)

Straight up, markings on a printed document were (presumably) accurate at the time it was printed. They don't magically change as the classification level changes.

Confidential (lowest level of classified information, below Secret and Top Secret) is identified with a ( C ). Remember when the Hildebeast claimed she thought it meant "copyright"??

I have serious concerns about the direction our Country is going. I really, really, REALLY hope we aren't past the point of no return.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think you are right about that, however it is not unreasonable to think he didn’t declassify some or all of the documents he has in his possession. Any materials he didn’t declassify as president would still be classified when he left office, he doesn’t get to do so retroactively.

The documents reportedly belong to the National Archives, and I gather there is some dispute surrounding the former president’s authority to possess those materials, classified or not. We don’t know if there are unarchived originals among those documents, or if any of the documents contain potential security risks. I think most process crimes are ********, but some of his activities plausibly do expose him to criminal liability here.

I understand your point, I just wanted to point out that the president’s authority to declassify documents may not be all that is in play here
    Careful not to sprain your tongue lapping up the ridiculous drivel of the leftist media. This is 100% complete and utter horseshit. You know it, I know it, the MSM knows it as does everyone here, yet here we are, entertaining the notion that in spite of the fact that the democrats and the MSM are proven liars, we‘re gonna stick to believing all of the ******** that same party and the MSM fabricated to convince everyone the he‘s the AntiChrist. For ****’s sake man, how can anyone possibly have their head so far up their own ass that they cannot see the forrest for the trees on this.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well I hate to say it but.
    After all these years,the democrats got Trump.
    Cheating him out of office wasnt enough,they have framed him and got him off the ballot.
    Sad sad times for America!
    Once he is out of the way,we will be in there sights!
    Time to put up or shut up!
    Got him on what? We’re going to start believing the ****ing liars now? Why is that?

Top Bottom