• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And since the FBI and DOJ are parties in a war with Trump, who is the neurtral party we could trust if the documents were to be announced as worthy of the raid?

What if Trump ordered the documents declassified but the civil service DC dem deep staters failed to execute it unbeknownst to Trump?
    I don't think that is a what if, that's what actually happened.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And since the FBI and DOJ are parties in a war with Trump, who is the neurtral party we could trust if the documents were to be announced as worthy of the raid?

What if Trump ordered the documents declassified but the civil service DC dem deep staters failed to execute it unbeknownst to Trump?

Wow! What a slick deep-state move that would be, knowing you could screw with Trump by doing absolutely nothing. And did I read that an anonymous tip led to the raid? hmmm ...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    1660304794683.png

This map allows for more accurate mapping of political views in my opinion.
    I think you should flip the Y-axis so that Libertarian Right would be the upper right quadrant. Then, considering only the first quadrant, you would have a political version of the Hot/Crazy Matrix

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” said David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, which investigates leaks of classified information. “If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible.”

So three months and change before a midterm election in which it's very likely the democrats will lose control of one or both houses of congress, they just now find out that Trump has top secret documents on nuclear weapons? Really? I kinda doubt that this just came up. So now "hair-on-fire" time? Let's say the timing makes me quite skeptical.
    And was the secret service agent who made the complaint a Ciaramella or a Vindman recently assigned to that detail from headquarters?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    While certainly sensitive materiel I not getting why any departing president would want to keep stuff like that. It's only use woud be to sell it to the chinese.
    So, do we need to strip search Biden on the way out or execute a search warrant on Hunter's papers and electronics before his next trip abroad - cause they are the only ones since Bill Clinton in bed with the Chinese (and literally Swallowell, of course)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did not know this...

I'd expect Trump to change his residency if he is thinking about having DeSantis as his VP.

Although, in this case, DeSantis as head of the D.O.J. would be more interesting then V.P.
    If it is indeed a separate vote for president and Vice President, then Florida's electors vote for Trump for president and then maybe Rand Paul or Ted Cruz for VP. It only says they can't vote for both, so problem solved

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    If it is indeed a separate vote for president and Vice President, then Florida's electors vote for Trump for president and then maybe Rand Paul or Ted Cruz for VP. It only says they can't vote for both, so problem solved

Or just don't cast vote for VP? I don't know how that would work.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    latest leaked info from the professional offices of the FBI (I assume)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who knows what the hell is going on but the warrant and list of items were unsealed. In the list of documents that were reportedly retrieved at least one set of them were allegedly marked as highly classified Top Secret/Sensitive. "TS/SCI" The exact contents are unknown.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom