• jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Reportedly Fauci will "step down" in December. :bacondance:

Cannot happen soon enough. My guess is he doesn't want to be in the employ of the Federal Government come January 2023.

I can only imagine his fortune has become so large from the "Royalty Payments" that he will need to spend 100% of his time meeting with his brokers. :xmad:

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Reportedly Fauci will "step down" in December. :bacondance:

Cannot happen soon enough. My guess is he doesn't want to be in the employ of the Federal Government come January 2023.

I can only imagine his fortune has become so large from the "Royalty Payments" that he will need to spend 100% of his time meeting with his brokers. :xmad:

Yal,he is taking the money and running.
    Its pretty hot in the kitchen and time to bail!
    Hope he enjoys retirement and chokes on a lemon drop!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My wife is still a senior tech in a med lab. She said they are not finding any who test positive for this wave of covid that are not fully jabbed.

Those who went down with covid around me this summer just took care of it like a bad cold, and a week later were fine, and most of my social circle did not get the jab.

I have seen a doctor reporting that as the jab wears off, you don't go to zero baseline with your immunity, you actually go into negative numbers below the baseline.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here's hoping for a lengthy, irritating, frustrating, never ending, miserable and shame filled retirement for someone Hitler would have undoubtedly considered a close friend and mentor.

I’d read where his retirement was going to be something like $350K plus whatever royalties and kickbacks and graft he built up over the decades. Whatever time he has left on this earth will be spent in the kind of luxury most of us will only dream about.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Whatever time he has left on this earth will be spent in the kind of luxury most of us will only dream about.
    Very likely correct. I hope the douche bag is smart enough to know to enjoy it while he can. Maybe he's dumb enough to believe that this is it and the day not come when he answers for what he's done.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’d read where his retirement was going to be something like $350K plus whatever royalties and kickbacks and graft he built up over the decades. Whatever time he has left on this earth will be spent in the kind of luxury most of us will only dream about.
    Followed by a likely less comfortable eternity. Hopefully Dante was right about Hell's punishments being closely tailored to one's temporal crimes

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Followed by a likely less comfortable eternity. Hopefully Dante was right about Hell's punishments being closely tailored to one's temporal crimes
    I have read the Inferno, but the lake of fire listed in the Bible sounds like a serious enough place to handle even the most heinous transgressors.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think about this often. I have learned to accept it. I spoke to friends and family and asked why they would try something experimental if they were healthy? Seemed that almost no one cared or were driven by propoganda and resulting fear. I still don't know how they gave in so easily. I'm seeing a lot of fallout among them and it's awful.

I'm thankful my two children listened but two of three stepkids did not. They disliked even my unwilingness to wear a mask. I explained what the mask represented. Out of about 10 friends that hang out, only 4 of us didn't comply with the narrative which is probably in line with the overall percentages. The friends who I thought were most intelligent were most compliant and one is already having trouble. I often wonder if they will continue getting boosters since they're still available and some have taken the third, maybe even the fourth. Insane at this point.

My posts have been absolutely cautionary and against the shot from when I started posting regular last summer. It has been a wild ride discussing the topic on the forum but FINALLY with people turning on Fauci, I see an opportunity for things to get better. I hope there are many more positive changes that come out of this besides going after and possibly? convicting Fauci.

There's so many variables, agency/government layers and people involved in the deception. Many people are losing faith in the medical community for going along and pushing this. I've always posted the numbers don't show a pandemic. Unfortunately they're showing something much more ominous now from the vaccine. I feel like we're finally at that point of an awakening to what's been done. Didn't think we'd ever get here.

My life experiences, paying attention and making decisions based on those observations (the MEME says it all) have been a blessing for me. I lost a close family member to medical industrialization a decade ago and it really changed my outlook. Posting and learning things on the forum has allowed me to finally mention it recently in everyday conversation. I also have two other close family members that were hurt badly, one severely from even a flu shot. This current mRNA injection would have taken them out. All these people were very healthy, one was a high level athlete.

I truly hope for the best outcome to any and everyone's situation. It's been a ridiculious 30 months.

Top Bottom