• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I couldn't even skim that article without getting physically sick. Together with the rest of the "scientists " involved, I hope that Fauci dies a horrible, lingering, painful death, and suffers in hell for eternity. Where's Hammurabi when he's needed?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    These people obviously don't believe in a higher power or judgement dat, or have already sold their soul and know their destination

The latter might be why so many are desperate to cling to life and safety

Edit: I'm sure there are people on INGO who still think the NYT and WaPo are reputable organizations no matter how many times they show their true colors

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Eli Lilly did/does experimentation on beagles as well. A few years ago a friend if mine got a summer job at Eli Lilly. He told me that his job consisted of mainly one thing - putting dead rats and dead beagles into an incinerator

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Apparently the experiments on animals weren't limited to Beagles. Fauci has monkey blood on his hands too.

Yes, I realize this aligns me with Peta, a which I'm not exactly happy about, but whatevs.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    email%201a.png

email%202.PNG

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    executive-slide-hr00118s0017-ecohealth-alliance-defuse10241024_1.jpg

Rejected proposal to DARPA. Later resubmitted to NIH for funding and approved.

Everyone in government (and especially "The Science" Fauci) knew, or should have known, what Daszak was doing in Wuhan.

Fauci knew from the beginning and he has personally profited from it. He should be walked up to the National Razor with crowds around screaming for his head.

Reactions: Ark

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Beyond the denial of Daszak's funding request by DARPA, Major Murphy's report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense acknowledges that both ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine has been identified as curative treatments for COVID-19 in April 2020. Major Murphy's report cites that a determination of the potential of those therapeutic treatments was completed long before they were rejected by the Faucian brain trust that held the position that vaccines should be the near sole focus of the US pandemic response.

Ivermectin-1000x565.jpeg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Fauci is as dirty as my cats litter box. He's a government-pharma stooge and probably doesn't even realize it. They are so far down the road to hell they will never come clean to the American people.

What is amazing is that they thought they could pull this off without anyone figuring it out. Pretty f'ing arrogant and stupid. The old saying the coverup is worse than the crime still holds true. They should have come clean about the Chinese and Wuhan in the beginning.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fauci is as dirty as my cats litter box. He's a government-pharma stooge and probably doesn't even realize it. They are so far down the road to hell they will never come clean to the American people.

What is amazing is that they thought they could pull this off without anyone figuring it out. Pretty f'ing arrogant and stupid. The old saying the coverup is worse than the crime still holds true. They should have come clean about the Chinese and Wuhan in the beginning.

I would agree, but big money is still earning and likley will continue to earn from this mess. At the end of the day, that's all thats imortant to the people really making the decisions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Beyond the denial of Daszak's funding request by DARPA, Major Murphy's report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense acknowledges that both ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine has been identified as curative treatments for COVID-19 in April 2020. Major Murphy's report cites that a determination of the potential of those therapeutic treatments was completed long before they were rejected by the Faucian brain trust that held the position that vaccines should be the near sole focus of the US pandemic response.

Ivermectin-1000x565.jpeg

But remember, DARPA and the DoD are crazy conspiracy theorists who eat horse paste.

The more time goes on, the more it becomes apparent that there was malicious intent, across the board.
    And that it's not some foreign country attacking us, it's our own government.

Top Bottom