Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump recently said that he couldn’t fire him.

Radio host Hugh Hewitt asked Trump during an interview Wednesday why he kept Fauci, who has since retired, in the government during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

"First of all, you’re not allowed. He’s civil service, and you’re not allowed to fire him. But forget that, because I don’t necessarily go by everything. But Dr. Fauci would tell me things, and I wouldn’t do them, in many cases," Trump responded.“

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Trump recently said that he couldn’t fire him.

Radio host Hugh Hewitt asked Trump during an interview Wednesday why he kept Fauci, who has since retired, in the government during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

"First of all, you’re not allowed. He’s civil service, and you’re not allowed to fire him. But forget that, because I don’t necessarily go by everything. But Dr. Fauci would tell me things, and I wouldn’t do them, in many cases," Trump responded.“

How’s he going to “drain the swamp”?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He has formed a plan that he started late in his administration, albeit too late but he better understands the ropes.

When folks talk about other candidates and what they say they are going to do I get a laugh out of the lack of acknowledgment of human nature. Most humans go to new situations hoping to get along, not burn it down, Trump was no exception. I believe if he gets back in he will burn it down. He has no learning curve to where all the stabs in the back will come from…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

He can't in one or two terms, nobody can. It's a constant pressure that needs to be applied for decades by right thinking people to reverse it.
    The infighting on the right with the rinos who want the status quo can't be overcome if they are still around.
    It's how we have arrived where we are currently, ideologues on the left have been pressuring and moving as a unit.
    They have a good ground game. Insidious.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Torturing dogs! As a dog owner, I prescribe the same 'fix' for him I would for Michael Vick - gut shot from 50 feet with a 45-70 and left to die slowly
    In the 80’s a friend of mine had a summer job at Eli Lilly that consisted of putting dead beagles into a furnace eight hours a day five days a week

• Angry
    Reactions: oze
    Top Bottom