• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I thought there was an app on your desktop available to change the time if needed?
    Does it have a usb cable?

Or maybe take it to the smartwatch store?

(Please film that. And use your Mr. Obvious voice)
    They came with like a free phone charging cable. I kept all those..not all of the ends were compatible with my phone. Those I sold on ebay so I had some money saved for my next watch

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I looked back to the first year I experienced "spring forward" after leaving Indiana for the USAF (1986.) Sprung forward 27 April? That's a lot later than 10 March.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I looked back to the first year I experienced "spring forward" after leaving Indiana for the USAF (1986.) Sprung forward 27 April? That's a lot later than 10 March.
    In in 2005 congress approved the extension and in 2009 they implemented the extended the DST period by about 4 weeks, when April 1 falls on Monday through Wednesday, these changes result in a DST period that is 5 weeks longer. So yes. It is noticeably different.

DST starts on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I am from Chicago subs and moved here about 6 years ago and I cannot fore life of me get used to this time. Everything on tv is off by an hour and messes with my head. Summer daylight until 10pm is causing me to go further insane. Then, for no reason, we all keep moving the clock back and forth, back and forth every year, back and forth……don’t blame me when I snap!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I am from Chicago subs and moved here about 6 years ago and I cannot fore life of me get used to this time. Everything on tv is off by an hour and messes with my head. Summer daylight until 10pm is causing me to go further insane. Then, for no reason, we all keep moving the clock back and forth, back and forth every year, back and forth……don’t blame me when I snap!
    I understand your issue wiht TV. The Network feeds are based on TZ, So TV shows in Chicago and NYC/Indy air at teh same time, but in Chicago its, say, 9pm and NYC/Indy at 10pm. I grew up in CST and haven't really gotten used to ETZ TV. News at 11:00 pm makes me nuts.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I understand your issue wiht TV. The Network feeds are based on TZ, So TV shows in Chicago and NYC/Indy air at teh same time, but in Chicago its, say, 9pm and NYC/Indy at 10pm. I grew up in CST and haven't really gotten used to ETZ TV. News at 11:00 pm makes me nuts.
    exactly….

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I would guess that 99% of adult cyclists own passenger cars or trucks and thus do pay gas tax. I seriously doubt that bicycles cause any measurable wear on the pavement.
    You've about got me doubled over laughing now, and I don't even know how to tell you why it's so funny.

Maybe check out the last couple pages of this thread:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    that's because more people like their workday such that there are more hours after they're done with their workday. So they changed it to fall back later, and spring forward earlier.

Or maybe we'll get DST all year round. :):

Top Bottom