• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I've been in your shoes OP. My first born had to have open heart surgery. She's 10yrs old now but open heart surgery at 18 months old. Not easy to go through when it's your first and only child at that time and me being 26 years old at the time. And to complicate things even more, my wife was 9 months pregnant with our 2nd child. It was an emotional time for the both of us. My best wishes to you and your daughter.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    mbills2223;5674489edited to delete link. please use paypal to donate directly to mbills. link available in the gofundme thread. there is now[/QUOTE said:
    Thanks for setting that up, Mbills. I wasn't sure how to go about doing this and getting the funds to the family.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I will make sure all funds donated get to him in whatever fashion he prefers. if anyone is more comfortable with paypal, check or cash that is also fine by me.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I gave my daughters an extra hug and kiss tonight before bed thinking of you guys. Will be on pins and needles tomorrow for updates. Continued prayers for you guys and the medical team that all goes well tomorrow. Hope you get some rest tonight.

Don't be shy if there are things you guys need in the coming days and weeks. Even if its mundane and trivial items. Plenty of us willing to help.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Such a beautiful, bright eyed girl and I see so much of my own daughter in your daughter. Prayers are being sent out from our family to yours. Keep the faith and God Bless.

Top Bottom