• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mine are all 100% quality...I know my first 50 were for sure. I don't think it's really an issue since I have never bought or sold in the classifieds and rarely even look at what is listed in them. I didn't even know there was a classified section for the first few months I was on the forum.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm just saying..someone with nearly 28000 posts in the last 3.5 years might not be the best judge of "quality posts".

OK......and now you are judging based on post count.

This guy was a runner. Standard necro posting. He was warned and continued. Even stated why he was here.

We will make the decisions. That is why we are paid the big bucks.....:):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You should ask for second opinion for any recommendation the doctors make. You would be amazed how much it can change doctor to doctor

you should ask a lawyer, mechanic, personal trainer, investment advisor, etc for second opinions too.

People are people, always gonna disagree and have other thoughts. But yes, second opinions are a good idea with serious things

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    you should ask a lawyer, mechanic, personal trainer, investment advisor, etc for second opinions too.

People are people, always gonna disagree and have other thoughts. But yes, second opinions are a good idea with serious things

Yeah, like I'm gonna ask for second options just because YOU tell me l should... I'm gonna need at least one more guy to make the same recommendation before I act on it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh Christ(can I say that here?)! I leave this mother****er for real life for about six hours, and we get this? I personally feel cheated, I can't be here 24/7/365, life happens, someone needs to Safe Space this entire mother****er!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Third opinions are good too, especially if the first two disagree.

That's why God made Ouija boards! Oh, and inlaws, and clueless friends, and the neighbor across the alley, and know-nothing coworkers. Oh yeah, and folks on the interwebz(INGO not included).:@ya:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :soapbox:

Oh yeah, and necroposting in a thread where a little girl is going to go through some major surgery and face a life threatening medical condition just so you can BUY A M*****F****** G**D**** PIECE OF **** SLEEPING BAG IS BELOW THE BELT AND SOCIALLY UNCOUTH!!!:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Ok, all better now.

:ranton:

Kind Regards,

Doug

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Common sense would tell you on the first post baldguy provided the update of 4/2015 and everything went well. Telling him to get a second opinion 2 years after the fact shows the lack of either A reading comprehension or B you are looking to buy something. 99% of those here with a post count from 1 to 1 million make the connection.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You guys just want me to make you hats too. Nobody is picking on mom...she's a tough cookie.

Top Bottom