• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Personally, I think having a "Big Pharma" is a lot better than not having one,
    Agree to disagree. The consolidation of the industry was/is not in the best interests of the people. When one looks at all the fines and corruption even our corrupt government finds in big pharma it is an industry in need major reform…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    i think she's needed in this thread

salma-hayek-33.jpg
    66c6d3e2-e924-4c43-aa7d-4e54dd5b0bb2_text.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've been saying it since I saw those idiots on TV talking about the "evil economy" and how you want grandma to die so you can make some $$$
    As soon as supply shortages hit hospitals, they'll start screaming then.
    Hospitals need drugs, electricity, finely calibrated sensitive electronics, and a MILLION other things, only supplied by an ECONOMY.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I do believe the jabs are helping but unfortunately they are not foolproof such as advertised when they came out. I also don't consider them a one size fits all and the mandates are complete BS. A good friend of mine had a buddy just pass away because of covid, early 50's, vax'd(maybe even boosted), and no underlying conditions. Unfortunately it was his time. I think if there was some more honestly from TPTB from the get go we'd have less vax hesitancy. But apparently they thought they could scare everyone into taking the shots and are now upset that some people don't scare easily.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I do believe the jabs are helping but unfortunately they are not full proof such as advertised when they came out. I also don't consider them a one size fits all and the mandates are complete BS. A good friend of mine had a buddy just pass away because of covid, early 50's, vax'd(maybe even boosted), and no underlying conditions. Unfortunately it was his time. I think if there was some more honestly from TPTB from the get go we'd have less vax hesitancy. But apparently they thought they could scare everyone into taking the shots and are now upset that some people don't scare easily.

I think the term is "fool proof".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hi Doc. Are you hearing anything about shortages on the monoclonal antibodies? Sean Hannity was just accusing the feds of manipulating the supply.

Definitely shortages. Desantis has alleged supply manipulation for months.

But... It's an antibody against spike protein, that Omicron has 20+ mutations on. They are not recommending Regeneron or BAM for Omicron. There is one MAB that works better but it is in very limited supply. We don't have it to my knowledge

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've been saying it since I saw those idiots on TV talking about the "evil economy" and how you want grandma to die so you can make some $$$
    As soon as supply shortages hit hospitals, they'll start screaming then.
    Hospitals need drugs, electricity, finely calibrated sensitive electronics, and a MILLION other things, only supplied by an ECONOMY.

Here we go

Point out that "no working economy" means "no food".
    And if they don't live on a farm, they might start to get hungry.
    Also, hospitals use MANY things that won't be available soon.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Um....Trump got Big Pharma bazllions....so there's that.

Yes.
    I voted for Trump in both general elections, but "Operation Warp Speed" really pissed me off. IMO, it got the ball rolling on the rushed and premature approval process of the mRNA shots.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Here we go

Point out that "no working economy" means "no food".
    And if they don't live on a farm, they might start to get hungry.
    Also, hospitals use MANY things that won't be available soon.
    If AOC gets her way and there are no more petroleum products, yeah. Medicine makes heavy use of virgin plastics in almost every aspect of treatment from syringes and IV tubes to dialysis machines.

Top Bottom