Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The kid that played (qb’d) his first nfl game yesterday for 49’s and handed Brady his hat, was the last pic in the draft. First ever last pic to pass for td in first game.

didn’t look he has ever shaved, think his name was moony or something like that, definitely not a fan of 49’s but he looked skilled. In that game anyway.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The kid that played (qb’d) his first nfl game yesterday for 49’s and handed Brady his hat, was the last pic in the draft. First ever last pic to pass for td in first game.

didn’t look he has ever shaved, think his name was moony or something like that, definitely not a fan of 49’s but he looked skilled. In that game anyway.
    Purdy, and came across as a humble and grateful young man in the post game.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Purdy, and came across as a humble and grateful young man in the post game.
    OK, that’s it, Purdy. Ya like I said not a fan of 49’s but in this kids case I’ll make an individual exception, they got him off not the practice squad but something like that. Humble and looks like he has a great future if he can stay healthy.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I’m a Vikings fan and after not watching any nfl for last 2 years saw they weren’t kneeling anymore so tuned in. Sadly as many wins as my Vikings have, they have a terriable weak offensive line unable to protect their QB, and he got hammered 2 games ago and not playing the same at all. Plus they have the worst defense of their entire franchise history giving up over 400 yards last 5 games. They may not even win another game. I can see that happening. They play Colts this weekend and I expect every underdog team rest of year to beat my Vikings. The Vikings new couch makes some horrific play calls every game. Colts have a real chance if they come to play to win. The Vikings at this point are just playing the game and playing conservative.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m a Vikings fan and after not watching any nfl for last 2 years saw they weren’t kneeling anymore so tuned in. Sadly as many wins as my Vikings have, they have a terriable weak offensive line unable to protect their QB, and he got hammered 2 games ago and not playing the same at all. Plus they have the worst defense of their entire franchise history giving up over 400 yards last 5 games. They may not even win another game. I can see that happening. They play Colts this weekend and I expect every underdog team rest of year to beat my Vikings. The Vikings new couch makes some horrific play calls every game. Colts have a real chance if they come to play to win. The Vikings at this point are just playing the game and playing conservative.
    I’m a recovering Vikings fan. So I get the feeling.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    OK, that’s it, Purdy. Ya like I said not a fan of 49’s but in this kids case I’ll make an individual exception, they got him off not the practice squad but something like that. Humble and looks like he has a great future if he can stay healthy.
    I'm a Niners fan and always have been, and he does look Purdy good! He's patient, can see the field, manage the game, and has tons of weapons and a decent O-line. In his Defense, the Niners Defense will be what carries them into the playoffs, and hopefully further.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

Colts Must Comply With Rooney Rule Before Hiring Head Coach​

I’m always curious why stories like this get pushed.

Well not always, it’s just so some people can scream racism.

The Rooney Rule has nothing to do with interims. Art Rooney himself said it’s impossible to apply that rule to an interim coach. The Colts have never once suggested that they wouldn’t go through the whole process during the off-season.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m always curious why stories like this get pushed.

Well not always, it’s just so some people can scream racism.

The Rooney Rule has nothing to do with interims. Art Rooney himself said it’s impossible to apply that rule to an interim coach. The Colts have never once suggested that they wouldn’t go through the whole process during the off-season.
    There are a lot of speculations out there, largely to create content for the 24 hour machine. One of them is that minority coaches may not interview I’d Saturday is perceived to be the choice. Cracks me up, coaches competitive enough to make it all the way to head coaching interviews is going to fight for any job they really want.

If anything coaches may be reluctant to join the losing team without a franchise QB…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom