• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    The Rooney Rule has nothing to do with interims. Art Rooney himself said it’s impossible to apply that rule to an interim coach. The Colts have never once suggested that they wouldn’t go through the whole process during the off-season.
    Not only have they never once suggested it, but they have made it very clear that they intend to go through the whole process during the off-season. This has been well known since the Saturday hiring. I guess Patrick Andres just can't find anything interesting to write about right now.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I'm a Niners fan and always have been, and he does look Purdy good! He's patient, can see the field, manage the game, and has tons of weapons and a decent O-line. In his Defense, the Niners Defense will be what carries them into the playoffs, and hopefully further.
    OK, your a miners fan= I HateYou and all your kin. :bash:

Please know that’s a football fan joke. ;) Go Bears!!!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I’m always curious why stories like this get pushed.

Well not always, it’s just so some people can scream racism.

The Rooney Rule has nothing to do with interims. Art Rooney himself said it’s impossible to apply that rule to an interim coach. The Colts have never once suggested that they wouldn’t go through the whole process during the off-season.

The thing fascinating to me is how one need only turn on a sports show to hear someone imply some sort of racism in the Jeff Saturday hiring even though we are talking about the franchise that was the first to win a Super Bowl with a black head coach and that went to another SB with a different black head coach. I think Irsay is a weird dude, but you would think he would get the benefit of the doubt on that issue at this point.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This definitely feels like the type of game the Colts would win. We’re on a great path towards a high draft position. So they’ll definitely flush that opportunity right down the toilet. :rofl:

The Vikings have a great offense but a terrible defense. So I expect a low scoring game. Colts offense will inevitably turn the ball over at the worst possible time. 24-17 Vikings win.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This definitely feels like the type of game the Colts would win. We’re on a great path towards a high draft position. So they’ll definitely flush that opportunity right down the toilet. :rofl:

The Vikings have a great offense but a terrible defense. So I expect a low scoring game. Colts offense will inevitably turn the ball over at the worst possible time. 24-17 Vikings win.
    Never underestimate the Vikings ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom