• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The incident was discussed by @GuyRelford this evening on WIBC's Hammer & Nigel Show this evening during their "Monday Gun Day" segment. It's up on WIBC's YouTube Channel under their Live Streams. The segment starts at about 35 minutes into the show just after a commercial segment.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    They’re not really afraid. They don’t actually ”feel unsafe”. If they were truly afraid they would have left him standing there. It’s all about leveraging a narrative. We tend to accept their premises and we’ve already lost the argument when we do.
    BINGO. It’s an adult world and adults aren’t assertive enough about enforcing adult rules. When I was out of line, the only feelings my parents cared about were whether or not my ass felt enough pain when they laid the board to it when I deserved it.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Blind ambition clouds Gus the GunMan’s vision of forgetting the battle and winning the war.

Each and everyday, with each occurrence, we take a hit on our optics.

I prefer to work smarter against the gun grabbers.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Blind ambition clouds Gus the GunMan’s vision of forgetting the battle and winning the war.

Each and everyday, with each occurrence, we take a hit on our optics.

I prefer to work smarter against the gun grabbers.
    There's just simply no evidence that this is true. The plural of "anecdote" isn't "data".

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Oh yes, the old pick up a turd by the clean end, a kind of pipe dream among some that there is some mythical way to deal with activists and media that they cannot make “our optics look bad“…
    I couldn't care less what our "optics" look like to the segment of society who are rabidly, irrationally anti-gun, who hate the mere existence of guns, and who hate us for our mere, lawful exercise of the right to carry guns.

Those people can mind their own business or go **** themselves.

Top Bottom