• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hopefully they will run into at least 100 million hard headed Americans who do not trust a leftist ran government.
    Well, it was Trump's govt that produced these vaccines, so...

Look, I get it, limited govt, being skeptical of govt programs, doing your own research - all good things. But being obstinate just to be obstinate isn't honorable.

If your belief that govt is evil prevents you from seeing things rational, then it's time to remove the blinders.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, like someone who recites government propaganda endlessly, while trying to talk down to everyone else who dares have a different outlook.
    People here are quoting sketchy websites and blogs ( which is probably secretly commie propaganda), calling people guinea pigs, calling people sheep because they don't see it as a harmless "bank bug", saying, "...and some people here voted for this!", silencing other members that don't toe the line, accusing others of promoting govt propaganda, mocking others with photos and memes ...

Sure, I'm the one talking down. :rolleyes:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    FWIW, I listen to none of those.
    Then who do you listen to? Who do you trust to not only possess the honest information but to pass it along without bias or an agenda?

Serious question.

I don't have those sources I can trust. It's a damned uncomfortable place to be to be honest but as far as this topic is concerned I have no one I trust. No one. That isn't to say that I believe everyone is out to get me but if someone whom I do trust shares information with me I need to know where they got it. If they got it from sources I would not trust then we're right back where we started. All I can do is sit back, take as much of the reported info in as possible and reach my own conclusion. Perhaps you have sources I might find trustworthy. I don't think you're an unintelligent person, it is possible you simply have access to information that I don't which would convince me that I should re-evaluate.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People here are quoting sketchy websites and blogs ( which is probably secretly commie propaganda), calling people guinea pigs, calling people sheep because they don't see it as a harmless "bank bug", saying, "...and some people here voted for this!", silencing other members that don't toe the line, accusing others of promoting govt propaganda, mocking others with photos and memes ...

People are free to say all kinds of stupid ****. (see quote above)

Who has been silenced for "not toeing the line"?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Look, I get it, limited govt, being skeptical of govt programs, doing your own research - all good things. But being obstinate just to be obstinate isn't honorable.

If your belief that govt is evil prevents you from seeing things rational, then it's time to remove the blinders.
    Guess what Trump did several things I did not agree with, but he was the better choice over Hillary. I'm not a Trump fan boy. He's gone now and I'm actually looking to see DeSantis run in 2024. It's time we get a military man back into the white house.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The first line well demonstrates a clear lack of understanding. That Trump controlled the government is laughable when one looks at the resistance that government gave him, unlike what we see now with agencies willing to do anything the admin wants.

The blinders are worn by those that still believe in a benevolent government or even a facade of one. The government itself has been taken over by Marxists, and they are not even trying to hide that...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Your new job must be very stressful. Lighten up a little, it's all in fun. :cool:

C098EBCA-C654-4461-AC04-148C5CF2183D_jpe-1956480.jpg

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I thought our medical records were private? So how do these commie bastards know who has gotten the vaccine?
    I don't have time to read this entire thread right now, but just to share my experience, the Indiana State Department of Health was fully aware within minutes that I had received the vaccine. They texted my phone almost immediately. I believe it was during the second shot they texted me while I was still in my 15 minute-waiting-to-have-an-adverse-reaction period.

They know...

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I don't have time to read this entire thread right now, but just to share my experience, the Indiana State Department of Health was fully aware within minutes that I had received the vaccine. They texted my phone almost immediately. I believe it was during the second shot they texted me while I was still in my 15 minute-waiting-to-have-an-adverse-reaction period.

They know...
    So much for even the appearance of privacy.

Top Bottom