• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Do census workers doo that? IRS? Etc.? (The answer is "no")

If you don't open the door, then there's nothing to tell.

Well, I've never had the IRS come to my house, and the one time a census worker came (because I didn't answer all of the nonsense questions on the census form that they don't have authority to ask), I went outside and closed the door to talk to her.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    And census workers dont use flash bangs and "knock" with battering rams. Because you KNOW if the stakes are that high, they arent going to simply knock and ask. Taking away guns forcibly from non compliant owners wont happen politely.

But people casing the house for valuables would be very polite, as would anyone who was going to report anything that was "in plain sight."

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody think they have a straight answer on why governments have been seeking means of coercing people into getting jabbed?

A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    Sounds a bit "Gestapo-ish". Would the State of Indiana allow for this?
    If I tell someone they're trespassing, and to leave, then that's that, or it had better be.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    2. Thats fair
    3. USPS comes to my door for packages that dont fit in the mailbox or for signatures. I dont live in the city but they go door to door on foot there. I agree though that "rain, sleet or snow" has become laughable. If its not 75 and sunny theres a chance they leave me a note telling me why they couldn't deliver the mail.
    Where I am in Indy, and all they do is put mail in a rural type mailbox out at the street. (and they get that wrong enough of the time that I never knowingly have important mail sent to me)

The USPS never comes to my door with a package that doesn't fit in my mailbox or requires a signature.

They simply drive on without even leaving a notice.

The only way I know anything is if I log on and run the Tracking #, and see where they CLAIMED I wasn't home and were unable to deliver the package.

Then I have to go down to the Post Office and stand in line at some door where I ring a "doorbell" and stand around til they feel like dealing with me.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom