Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The math is complex and unknowable by regular people. It is the calculus of politicians and people holding jobs appointed by politicians. I don’t know how it was figured but I have a pretty good idea of what the solution is to the equation: We’ve invested so much political capital into our covid response, we cannot now admit we’ve been wrong this entire time, about everything.
    One of the complaints about the data used to determine vaccinated vs vaccinated rates, if unable to verify vaccination status, it's assumed they're vaccinated. That would increase the unvaccinated numerator and decrease the vaccinated numerator, for a better death rate for vaccinated. But, given that this information is stored in databases, and should be readily available, I don't think the undocumented vaccinated, though not zero, is in an order of magnitude to match the statistics.

I can believe that vaccinated people, at least those with high enough antibodies, might have a better outcome than unvaccinated people. But not to the extent claimed. I've seen as much as 20x. Possibly 2x, maybe 4x. Not 20x. I think that's ridiculous given the rest of the math.

Another recent study might make more sense of it. That there is no realized statistical advantage to being vaccinated under the age of 65. But once a person is over 65, the advantage is more apparent. But most of the deaths are people over 65. I still don't see where the overall math works out where 20x is realistic. But you can get a lot closer if outcome under 65 isn't affected by vaccines, but over 65 it is.

So it looks to me like one should consider vaccination if he's over 65. Under? Meh.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of the complaints about the data used to determine vaccinated vs vaccinated rates, if unable to verify vaccination status, it's assumed they're vaccinated. That would increase the unvaccinated numerator and decrease the vaccinated numerator, for a better death rate for vaccinated. But, given that this information is stored in databases, and should be readily available, I don't think the undocumented vaccinated, though not zero, is in an order of magnitude to match the statistics.

I can believe that vaccinated people, at least those with high enough antibodies, might have a better outcome than unvaccinated people. But not to the extent claimed. I've seen as much as 20x. Possibly 2x, maybe 4x. Not 20x. I think that's ridiculous given the rest of the math.

Another recent study might make more sense of it. That there is no realized statistical advantage to being vaccinated under the age of 65. But once a person is over 65, the advantage is more apparent. But most of the deaths are people over 65. I still don't see where the overall math works out where 20x is realistic. But you can get a lot closer if outcome under 65 isn't affected by vaccines, but over 65 it is.

So it looks to me like one should consider vaccination if he's over 65. Under? Meh.
    Ah…you’re trying to keep this serious.

I think you’ve mentioned before you’ve got a twitter account. If you haven’t been following The Ethical Skeptic the last couple of years, you’ve missed out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah…you’re trying to keep this serious.

I think you’ve mentioned before you’ve got a twitter account. If you haven’t been following The Ethical Skeptic the last couple of years, you’ve missed out.
    yeah, I'm keeping it serious. :):

I'll have to follow that twitter account. I'll trust your judgement.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    yeah, I'm keeping it serious. :):

I'll have to follow that twitter account. I'll trust your judgement.
    He often talks over my head and sometimes he assumes the point he’s making is obvious (but I’m often not that smart). I think he does that to avoid the twitter police.

ETA; Justin Hart and Ian Miller have been sane follows during the covid catastrophe too.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Interesting article you probably won't see anywhere else.

Houston Doctor Files Federal Lawsuit Against FDA Over Ivermectin Claims​

“The FDA smear campaign against ivermectin is a daily hurdle for me to overcome,” Bowden said. “Still two and a half years after this, this is still a hurdle. Pharmacists won’t dispense it, insurance companies won’t pay for it, and I have patients who want to make sure it’s safe to take. I tell them it’s actually the safest drug I’ve ever prescribed.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting article you probably won't see anywhere else.

Houston Doctor Files Federal Lawsuit Against FDA Over Ivermectin Claims​

“The FDA smear campaign against ivermectin is a daily hurdle for me to overcome,” Bowden said. “Still two and a half years after this, this is still a hurdle. Pharmacists won’t dispense it, insurance companies won’t pay for it, and I have patients who want to make sure it’s safe to take. I tell them it’s actually the safest drug I’ve ever prescribed.”

I’ve heard Marik speak about this stuff for months. The other two, I‘ve never heard of but if Marik is with them, they’re probably good people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve heard Marik speak about this stuff for months. The other two, I‘ve never heard of but if Marik is with them, they’re probably good people.
    Even if they did dispense it for covid, it’s way more expensive in the US than other countries. Most of it is made in india for pennies per dose. It’s like a dollar here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A dollar is expensive now? What does that make the vaccine?
    Well, it's still pennies per pill vs dollars. I think I said dose before. I meant pill. It adds up when you have to take the whole course.

Going from memory here from a conversation with @mbills2223, a whole course of it is something like $70-$90 in the US. I think that's too much given that the rest of the world pays pennies per pill.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, it's still pennies per pill vs dollars. I think I said dose before. I meant pill. It adds up when you have to take the whole course.

Going from memory here from a conversation with @mbills2223, a whole course of it is something like $70-$90 in the US. I think that's too much given that the rest of the world pays pennies per pill.
    I didn't realize you needed so many doses of it for wuhu. Conventional usage is one dose only for several things it treats.

I better get some more tubes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    4 of my nutbird family members, that are all 3 vaxes in, all have the covid...

I'm here missing out like...

EVRNubeWkAgFF63.jpg

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Oh no another surprise !

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
    • May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Oh no another surprise !

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked

I think the implication is that this is new. I don't think that is the truth though.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just finished Greg Hunter with guest Ed Dowd. Excellent interview and the one before with pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole is one of the best I've seen yet.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Even if they did dispense it for covid, it’s way more expensive in the US than other countries. Most of it is made in india for pennies per dose. It’s like a dollar here.
    I think it's a lot more than that now, if you can get it prescribed to you.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I think the implication is that this is new. I don't think that is the truth though.
    It's brought to light to cover up for anyone claiming vaxx deaths. So see this has been happening a long time and is perfectly normal. It's call CYA for those not familiar with the narrative. :cool:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just finished Greg Hunter with guest Ed Dowd. Excellent interview and the one before with pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole is one of the best I've seen yet.

I haven't seen these but I've heard Cole interviewed several times before. There was so much alternative news during this entire covid screw up. Had we had serious people involved in making these decisions, I shutter to think how many lives would have been saved--not just from direct infection but from every other side effect our government's actions and edicts brought on us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh no another surprise !

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom