Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I haven't seen these but I've heard Cole interviewed several times before. There was so much alternative news during this entire covid screw up. Had we had serious people involved in making these decisions, I shutter to think how many lives would have been saved--not just from direct infection but from every other side effect our government's actions and edicts brought on us.
    This!
    Children, or worse, petulant adults, at the helm.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

New data showing those who have been "boosted" are testing positive for COVID at a rate nearly double that of those who just had the initial two jabs.

The doctor interviewed said there are too many variables to fully understand why that is, but of course, that didn't stop him from recommending people get booster shots anyway.

Doehring goes on to say there are so many variables at play and this data should not be a deterrent if a person has not yet gotten boosted. He recommends everyone who has been at least 6 months out from their full dose vaccination get their COVID booster.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

New data showing those who have been "boosted" are testing positive for COVID at a rate nearly double that of those who just had the initial two jabs.

The doctor interviewed said there are too many variables to fully understand why that is, but of course, that didn't stop him from recommending people get booster shots anyway.
    When the evidence is obvious but you cling to your religion…

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Some good news.....​

US lifts COVID-19 test requirement for international travel​

Oh great the citizens allegedly temporarily get back their inalienable rights. Article states it can change at any time. Are the thousands of flights cancelled due to the large ex military pilot base telling their employer to KMA over mandates? I hope so. Non compliance eventually pays dividends.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It'll be revealing how it plays out this year. The general population is on such a different "slow motion" timeline of what's of what's being done to them, compared to a majority of people on this board. I still believe the post vaccine adverse effects and deaths have and will increasingly be the biggest eye opener for the masses. Well and maybe whatever future pre-midterm election nonsense happens, such as you need a monkey shot for a monkeypox, along with your mail-in ballot.

Good short 30sec clip

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Even if they did dispense it for covid, it’s way more expensive in the US than other countries. Most of it is made in india for pennies per dose. It’s like a dollar here.

Much of our chemical industry of old has been exported to India, makes it tough to get things. A project I was workning on recently required BAC-50, (really long honkin name so industry uses this abbreviation). It was developed in the US, some of you may remember Bactine commercials, and is a foundation chemical in a lot of cleaners, now all overseas. You can buy it on Ebay, but it can't be shipped to the states.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Much of our chemical industry of old has been exported to India, makes it tough to get things. A project I was workning on recently required BAC-50, (really long honkin name so industry uses this abbreviation). It was developed in the US, some of you may remember Bactine commercials, and is a foundation chemical in a lot of cleaners, now all overseas. You can buy it on Ebay, but it can't be shipped to the states.
    It looks like you are referring to Benzalkonium Chloride 50% solution. Are you sure you can't ship it here? It is in a lot of products. I have had uses for it in the past and I used Shockwave made by FiberLock. They are a manufacturer but it doesn't say "Made in USA" or "imported" or anything that I could find. It looks to be still available though...
    https://www.fiberlock.com/product/shockwave/

Also available on Amazon, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom