Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Is there any doubt that Fauci is just adopting whatever position he thinks will keep him relevant and seated on the gravy train. It wouldn't shock me if Biden winds up firing him because he is such a loose cannon
    He squandered any credibility he might have had by spouting BS so now he is more like a loose airsoft pistol.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The bug is an appliance contrived to perform work, to facilitate the completion of tasks and that defines Falsey.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And now fb is being outed again for censoring negative info on the bug jabs. It just keeps getting... better or worse, depending upon your point of view and humor preferences.

Oh gosh, and the censorship committee reported directly to the Zuckmeister!
    :lmfao:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    There may not be anything here new for you if you are well versed in what has transpired in the last few decades but it is an interesting treatment as a synopsis.

I'm not well versed.
    In fact, I kind of actively reject it when my friends talk conspiracy theory to me. But it's beginning to make more sense to believe some of these people than it is our own "leaders". We know there are always ulterior motives at play, and the worlds leaders' motives smell so much more rotten.

I don't know that I believe everything in the article, but here is a quote worth repeating that holds its weight...
    Here are just a few of the most grotesque lies and distortions:

• Discounting the natural immunity of the 50 percent or more of Americans who have contracted and recovered from COVID. None of that counts toward reaching herd immunity. In a clear breech of modern medical practices, only the vaccinated get cleared as immune.
    • Inflated mortality rates, at first said to be as high as 3.5 percent. We now know that the kill rate for those who catch COVID is around 0.2 percent, and almost non-existent in those under the age of 20, so why are children now being jabbed?
    • Inflated body counts. Nowhere near 600,000 Americans have died from COVID, although many have died with COVID of totally unrelated causes.
    • “Asymptomatic super spreaders.” Multiple studies now say this was never a threat.
    We know we've been lied too. Why should we believe anything they say?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m shocked actually. Amazed. Flabbergasted.

Michael Smirconish, TDSer, actually admits that much of the dismissal of the lab leak theory early on in the pandemic was because Trump said it. Not because of any real ass science. But because Trump said it’s one thing, we’ll say it’s something else.

Welcome to reality Michael.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Those in Washington and the MSM who deflected blame from China onto Trump are now positioning themselves to be on the correct side of this story. That narrative is no longer politically useful to them. It's also an opportune moment to divert our attention from the failures of the Biden administration.
    This is absolutely prescient and you should time and date stamp that post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom