Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm not well versed.
    In fact, I kind of actively reject it when my friends talk conspiracy theory to me. But it's beginning to make more sense to believe some of these people than it is our own "leaders". We know there are always ulterior motives at play, and the worlds leaders' motives smell so much more rotten.

I don't know that I believe everything in the article, but here is a quote worth repeating that holds its weight...
    Here are just a few of the most grotesque lies and distortions:

• Discounting the natural immunity of the 50 percent or more of Americans who have contracted and recovered from COVID. None of that counts toward reaching herd immunity. In a clear breech of modern medical practices, only the vaccinated get cleared as immune.
    • Inflated mortality rates, at first said to be as high as 3.5 percent. We now know that the kill rate for those who catch COVID is around 0.2 percent, and almost non-existent in those under the age of 20, so why are children now being jabbed?
    • Inflated body counts. Nowhere near 600,000 Americans have died from COVID, although many have died with COVID of totally unrelated causes.
    • “Asymptomatic super spreaders.” Multiple studies now say this was never a threat.
    We know we've been lied too. Why should we believe anything they say?
    I said all of that back in May last year, but nobody every listens to Jamie. That's just plain common sense mixed with powers of observation and critical thinking. One would think our esteemed leadership would be capable of that but no, there was an agenda at play, and the American populace fell for it.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Is there any doubt that Fauci is just adopting whatever position he thinks will keep him relevant and seated on the gravy train. It wouldn't shock me if Biden winds up firing him because he is such a loose cannon
    I wouldn't be shocked if he was Clintoned at this point...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I said all of that back in May last year, but nobody every listens to Jamie. That's just plain common sense mixed with powers of observation and critical thinking. One would think our esteemed leadership would be capable of that but no, there was an agenda at play, and the American populace fell for it.
    Yeah. But the reason nobody listens to Jamie is because we’re distracted by your profile pic. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Watching how the establishment narrative is shifting...

Lewis Prothero could not have said it better.
    I don’t know how much of that article to believe, but yes. The narrative is shifting. I don’t know whether to be pleased that reality is forcing the shift, or worried about why.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Watching how the establishment narrative is shifting...

Lewis Prothero could not have said it better.
    Time for China to FA&FO, and they already have done the FA part

Too bad Biden is a ball-less doddering mannequin firmly in Xi's pocket

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Prothero's rant was really quite artfully done.

"So I read that the former United States is so desperate for medical supplies that they have allegedly sent several containers filled with wheat and tobacco. A gesture, they say, of good will. You want to know what I think? Well you're listening to my show so I will assume you do. I think it's high time we let the colonies know what we really think of them. I think it's payback time for a little tea party they threw for us a few hundred years ago. I say we go down to the docks tonight and dump that crap where everything from the Ulcered Sphinctre of Arse-erica belongs. Who's with me? Who's bloody with me? Did you like that? USA; Ulcered Sphinctre of Arse-erica. I mean, what else can you say? Here was a country that had everything, absolutely everything, and now, 20 years later, is what? The world's biggest leper colony. Why? Godlessness. Let me say that again: Godlessness. It wasn't the war they started. It wasn't the plague they created..."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time for China to FA&FO, and they already have done the FA part

Too bad Biden is a ball-less doddering mannequin firmly in Xi's pocket
    Oh, don't forget Russia, Russia, Russia. But 0biden is totally on the up and up. He gave the Russian's campaign contribution back after he got caught.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So are you going whole hog for the new narrative or instead be watching for how it's intended to yank your chain?
    Never mind how much is true or not, the point of the process is to get your support. Uh, what was that, your support for what?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not well versed.
    In fact, I kind of actively reject it when my friends talk conspiracy theory to me. But it's beginning to make more sense to believe some of these people than it is our own "leaders". We know there are always ulterior motives at play, and the worlds leaders' motives smell so much more rotten.

I don't know that I believe everything in the article, but here is a quote worth repeating that holds its weight...
    Here are just a few of the most grotesque lies and distortions:

• Discounting the natural immunity of the 50 percent or more of Americans who have contracted and recovered from COVID. None of that counts toward reaching herd immunity. In a clear breech of modern medical practices, only the vaccinated get cleared as immune.
    • Inflated mortality rates, at first said to be as high as 3.5 percent. We now know that the kill rate for those who catch COVID is around 0.2 percent, and almost non-existent in those under the age of 20, so why are children now being jabbed?
    • Inflated body counts. Nowhere near 600,000 Americans have died from COVID, although many have died with COVID of totally unrelated causes.
    • “Asymptomatic super spreaders.” Multiple studies now say this was never a threat.
    We know we've been lied too. Why should we believe anything they say?

The last line is held by personal copyright but I will allow you to use it. LOL

I doubt you will get any better response than I, but I wish you luck. They just seem to have no answer to the question of "why do you believe them"?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

My father's Dr has been treating his Covid-19 patients with this drug Ivermectin from about the beginning. He has not lost a patient to Covid-19 yet.

There better be follow-up on this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom