• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    A new study estimates that the number of people who have died of COVID-19 in the U.S. is more than 900,000, a number 57% higher than official figures.

Worldwide, the study's authors say, the COVID-19 death count is nearing 7 million, more than double the reported number of 3.24 million.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody paying attention to the "reset the table" centralization of control of the food production industries that is part and parcel to the bank bug / reset plan? Indiana being heavy into agriculture I'd expect people to take notice before too terribly much longer.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I wonder what has caused the sudden interest in re-examining the origins of the pandemic?

WASHINGTON—Three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report that could add weight to growing calls for a fuller probe of whether the Covid-19 virus may have escaped from the laboratory.

The details of the reporting go beyond a State Department fact sheet, issued during the final days of the Trump administration, which said that several researchers at the lab, a center for the study of coronaviruses and other pathogens, became sick in autumn 2019 “with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gov. Whitmer CONTINUES to flaunt her own rules.

The rules are SO IMPORTANT, that the people making them don't listen.. to their own rules.
    OVER
    AND
    OVER
    AND
    OVER
    AND
    OVER.....

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Was trying to remember my step brother's little league team... maybe they were the Hornets.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    If I'd been in on it you can bet I'd be circling my wagons.
    Those in Washington and the MSM who deflected blame from China onto Trump are now positioning themselves to be on the correct side of this story. That narrative is no longer politically useful to them. It's also an opportune moment to divert our attention from the failures of the Biden administration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom