• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    We could learn a lot from them here at home.

We worship the state, while they have their religion build and guide their society.
    Once upon a time, in this country, we functioned along the same principle, even though we may have had different religious beliefs, the state was not at the head of the table.

There is a great deal of significance to this. With the designed push to remove God from our schools and daily lives, our country has continued to decline. If you do not see the correlation, you may want to look at it in more detail for your own education. The same Christian principles that work on an individual, personal level also work on a state or national level. Being the Light, or trying to be the Light, is the better option IMO.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    "War is too important to be left up to politicians..."

"The US is most efficient in clutching defeat from the jaws of victory..."

"If one of the American alphabet organization is in charge, it will all go sideways..."

Need I go on?
    I seen or read somewhere that the United States wins every battle but loses every war since Vietnam. Sounds impossible but it is somewhat accurate.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    911 + 20 years is 4 weeks from tomorrow. Sen. McConnell has now predicted the Talibastards will commemorate the anniversary by burning down the US Embassy in Kabul. I personally doubt it, since those otherwise patient goat humpers won't have the patience to wait that long. 21st Century Islamic extremists, teleported or somehow held over from the 7th Century, and cockroaches are all that will remain here some day.

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    This says it all.

And so the Taliban have almost effortlessly exploited their natural advantage, capturing remote provinces, then building on their successes—and recruiting more militiamen—to advance closer to larger cities. In turn, the regular Afghan troops, hearing of these routs and knowing that they’re on their own, have become increasingly demoralized. It’s likely that many of them—sensing which way the wind is blowing—have deserted or flipped. Taliban militias have been seen parading Afghan army vehicles and U.S.-supplied weapons in the wake of the American withdrawal. In fact, they’ve been capturing our weapons, sometimes provided for cash by our allies, throughout this war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I feel very sorry for the vets and families who sacrificed so much who have to be asking why they did so.

I think that's got to be counterbalanced against how many *more* vets do we make there? I asked on another forum with folks in uniform who have what I would consider good access and the smarts to make informed opinions from that access and the consensus was the Afghan gov't was never (literally never) going to be capable of holding the nation without the US holding a gun for them.

I'm truly heartbroken. Mission creep got us into something that was totally undoable and the people who paid the price were the Americans willing to serve their country and, now, the Afghanis who believed in us. Absolutely terrible choices seemed to be the only ones available at this point.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So on Bargram AB we had a guy who took care of our Toyota pickup’s.
    He was a nice guy I used to talk to him about the Bible and the Koran. He was very knowledgeable on both.
    I used to give him candy bars for his children and bring him Tim hortons in the morning.

I hope he is well but I bet even money he is dead or will be soon.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've posted this elsewhere, but given how this has to be an extraordinarily tough time for many veterans it's a good time to remember them.

Is an organization that's founded and ran by a real BTDT combat vet who's goal is to help prevent suicides among vets and first responders. Any donations go 100% to running the services, he doesn't even take a salary. I only know him via online interactions, but he seems to be a top shelf sort of guy. Even small donations matter.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    So on Bargram AB we had a guy who took care of our Toyota pickup’s.
    He was a nice guy I used to talk to him about the Bible and the Koran. He was very knowledgeable on both.
    I used to give him candy bars for his children and bring him Tim hortons in the morning.

I hope he is well but I bet even money he is dead or will be soon.
    They're all gonna be dead along with their extended families. They'll keep a handful alive for the purpose of carrying out green on blue attacks to keep the media interested. "Here, Jalil. Wear this suicide vest to work today. If we don't hear about an explosion downtown by Noon, we'll kill your whole family."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This was predictable. Nation building in Afganistan was never gonna work and the taliban proved that they were gonna bide their time and outlast the coalition no matter how long it was gonna take.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m kinda thinking at this point, **** ‘em. We’ve spent enough blood over there. It was a ****hole before we got there. The hearts and minds over there seem to rather live in a ****hole.

We should just pick up all our hardware and leave. Let them go back to beating their wives and ****ing goats. We failed there. I hate to say it. It’s just obvious our leaders wasted so many of our soldiers lives on a lost cause. I guess I’m just pissed.

We can’t make a democracy where a theocracy is wanted. The sane people should just get out too. Leave the **** hole and try to find refuge in a sane place. Leave the ******* zealots to their goat-****ing 8th century theocracy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    After spending trillions of dollars over 20 years, illiterate goat-herders with weapons from the 1940s are taking over the country.

Top Bottom