GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, I don't have to bump the thread twice a day with EMAIL!!! CALL!!! I know ya'll were getting tired of it, TOO BAD!! BA-HAHAHAHA!!

Things wind down about now with this hobby. IGA 2023 session? We gotta get the "pointing a firearm is not deadly force" bill dragged through the House. Maybe I'll testify in opposition to bills written by certain individuals... you can guess who. (Not Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman BTW...)

Tax credit for firearms training/storage devices? Eliminating unarmed victim zones, tightening up the Laird Law, making Liz Brown unemployed?

Tonight? A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary Toro and a couple cold ones that aren't mass-produced American swill (Quaff On Six Foot Blonde and Taxman Gold Standard out in the garage fridge...) while sitting on the screen-porch with the laptop. Nice evening for it.

Raise your glasses INGO (the drinkin kind, not yer bifocals. The cool kids wear tri-focals...) and toast Indiana becoming the 23rd State with Constitutional Carry of handguns.
    That’s a pretty good list. I’ll admit one of my first thoughts was “what‘s next?” Let’s celebrate this win for now. If they think we’re going to dry up and blow away now that CC is done…eh, no. But that’s for tomorrow.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    They quote the aptly named Cathy Weinmann.

These are the same people who protest and say that police violence is gun violence when shoots happen with ample video evidence for justification.

They can’t help themselves…they really can’t.
    What a ****ing idiot.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Just so much more of the chicken little "sky is falling" hogwash. No one ever calls them out later when it`s been established that they were just wetting themselves for nothing. But whatever. The Constitution was honored tonight.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That’s a pretty good list. I’ll admit one of my first thoughts was “what‘s next?” Let’s celebrate this win for now. If they think we’re going to dry up and blow away now that CC is done…eh, no. But that’s for tomorrow.
    There is work to be done, but Mount Everest was scaled today! I was glad to see you on 23 Feb and I'm glad you're back in these parts GFGT. Came full circle, I met you the first time at a Public Policy Committee hearing in 2017. We didn't know how steep that mountain would be.

Also, @Bill of Rights and @brotherbill3 were also there, they testified in support of ConC IIRC. They started me down this path five years ago.

Now I need to tell my handguns they can't go out and run amuck until 1 July.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom