Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    INGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for burning up the email and phone lines. FAX, carrier pigeon, letters cut out of various magazines and pasted (no not that!) letters, postcards, showing up.

This was a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time coming. At the Summer Study in 2017? There was like a parade of antis and about four pro 2A. Came A LONG WAY.

Again, thank you all for your support. INGO is a known quantity because of the INGOers.

Now to quote Nature Boy Ric Flair, "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    INGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for burning up the email and phone lines. FAX, carrier pigeon, letters cut out of various magazines and pasted (no not that!) letters, postcards, showing up.

This was a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time coming. At the Summer Study in 2017? There was like a parade of antis and about four pro 2A. Came A LONG WAY.

Again, thank you all for your support. INGO is a known quantity because of the INGOers.

Now to quote Nature Boy Ric Flair, "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
    What are you going to do with your spare time?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Guess poor Holcomb couldn’t turn enough republicans for a veto to work. Does this now mean he no longer supports ISP? Still a RINO
    This would be my guess too.
    I think he spent the last two weeks trying to drum up enough support for a veto but came up short.
    I would love to have been a fly on his office wall for the last two weeks.
    Something tells me that it would be comic gold!

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    I genuinely think that the 9 hour committee and testimony did nothing to sway any person's mind.
    Thanks for the link. I was an intern for the House Republicans in 2011. One of my duties was to sit through the committee meetings to record and upload them. I never watched a single exchange where it seemed like anyone changed their mind.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What are you going to do with your spare time?
    Well, I don't have to bump the thread twice a day with EMAIL!!! CALL!!! I know ya'll were getting tired of it, TOO BAD!! BA-HAHAHAHA!!

Things wind down about now with this hobby. IGA 2023 session? We gotta get the "pointing a firearm is not deadly force" bill dragged through the House. Maybe I'll testify in opposition to bills written by certain individuals... you can guess who. (Not Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman BTW...)

Tax credit for firearms training/storage devices? Eliminating unarmed victim zones, tightening up the Laird Law, making Liz Brown unemployed?

Tonight? A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary Toro and a couple cold ones that aren't mass-produced American swill (Quaff On Six Foot Blonde and Taxman Gold Standard out in the garage fridge...) while sitting on the screen-porch with the laptop. Nice evening for it.

Raise your glasses INGO (the drinkin kind, not yer bifocals. The cool kids wear tri-focals...) and toast Indiana becoming the 24th State with Constitutional Carry of handguns.

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Thanks for the link. I was an intern for the House Republicans in 2011. One of my duties was to sit through the committee meetings to record and upload them. I never watched a single exchange where it seemed like anyone changed their mind.
    It's my first time in the circus. I do think I'll be more involved in the future just to take notes and have points ready.

ZeroOrBust

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2021
    Dyer
    A big thanks to everyone here. Last year was day after day of aggravation and a feeling of helplessness watching the CC bill sit there doing nothing. This year, sending emails and making phone calls was just the therapy the doctor ordered!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom