• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    No ****? Hell yeah, boys! Congratulations to every one of us that has worked so hard to make this happen!
    There are several here who need to take a HUGE bow! They worked HARD, they kept the membership informed and motivated, and they previous to all that spoke publicly about the constitutional RIGHT of We the People to keep and bear arms without needing to ask for a permission slip from the state. Thank you guys so MUCH!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There are several here who need to take a HUGE bow! They worked HARD, they kept the membership informed and motivated, and they previous to all that spoke publicly about the constitutional RIGHT of We the People to keep and bear arms without needing to ask for a permission slip from the state. Thank you guys so MUCH!

THIS RIGHT HERE.... DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    OH, HE** YEAH!!! Woohoo!!!

I honestly do not believe it. Wow, just Wow.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Guy Relford, @KellyinAvon @JEBland and all of the others who showed up and fought for this.
    I'm extremely appreciative for everyone calling and writing, and especially for @KellyinAvon and @Bill of Rights for helping motivate this topic. If it weren't for Kelly's accounting of the House Committee session and the absurdities said by the antis at that meeting, I don't know if I would've been nearly as involved.

Also, **** Carter.

It's so new the news hasn't even mentioned it or will they even?? Hmmm
    Oh, they will. Just need to cherry-pick the data first. Better not read the apology by the Sheriff's Association in WV where they said something like "We thought this would be terrible, but actually rates decreased. Turns out this is alright."
    Edit:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom