KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Man-o-man !! I can't stop laughing. This is even more fun than when Hillary Clinton lost and all those idiots were crying.
    No name on the story from Everytown, might've been the "Everytown Generic DB" who came to testify with the antis. After a couple times I never heard what he said, I always went to the bathroom when they called him up.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The big takeaway here for me is that when everyone pulls together and works hard enough, we can do anything. I was truly on the brink of losing faith in the whole process the night the bill was gutted after nine hours of sabotaged testimony in that awful judiciary committee meeting. The way the bill was resurrected, then passed, also shows that playing nice isn’t always the way to get things done. I’m looking forward to the picking of our next battles and doing what little I can to help win them.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Well, I don't have to bump the thread twice a day with EMAIL!!! CALL!!! I know ya'll were getting tired of it, TOO BAD!! BA-HAHAHAHA!!

Things wind down about now with this hobby. IGA 2023 session? We gotta get the "pointing a firearm is not deadly force" bill dragged through the House. Maybe I'll testify in opposition to bills written by certain individuals... you can guess who. (Not Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman BTW...)

Tax credit for firearms training/storage devices? Eliminating unarmed victim zones, tightening up the Laird Law, making Liz Brown unemployed?

Tonight? A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary Toro and a couple cold ones that aren't mass-produced American swill (Quaff On Six Foot Blonde and Taxman Gold Standard out in the garage fridge...) while sitting on the screen-porch with the laptop. Nice evening for it.

Raise your glasses INGO (the drinkin kind, not yer bifocals. The cool kids wear tri-focals...) and toast Indiana becoming the 24th State with Constitutional Carry of handguns.
    Hear hear! I have to commend Kelly for his early morning thread bumps and constant haranguing us to email, call, email, call!

It was his motivation that got me to send those emails. I've never sent email like these until this year. Thanks again for the motivation/inspiration.

:patriot: :ingo: :cheers:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    The big takeaway here for me is that when everyone pulls together and works hard enough, we can do anything. I was truly on the brink of losing faith in the whole process the night the bill was gutted after nine hours of sabotaged testimony in that awful judiciary committee meeting. The way the bill was resurrected, then passed, also shows that playing nice isn’t always the way to get things done. I’m looking forward to the picking of our next battles and doing what little I can to help win them.
    Agreed. I hope they send some hope to the little girls and high school girl athletes and override his veto.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Now, will current rules to obtain the permit change or will we still have to jump through all the same hoops to travel out of state with our guns?
    Out of state can be tricky:

About to pour the budget tawny from my favorite Port brand. Cheers everyone!

IMG_20220321_211158.jpg

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    About 2 hours 45 minutes and 100 posts since @BigRed announced to INGO (and the world) that ConC was the law of the land (on 1 July...)

This is how late-breaking the news was: I texted WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!! to three people. By the responses I realized I needed to add context. Fourth text was to David Conte at NRA-ILA, I added HB 1296 Constitutional Carry was just signed by the governor, to... WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It made more sense then.

BigRed gets the INGO News-Hawk Award for 2022!!

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    About 2 hours 45 minutes and 100 posts since @BigRed announced to INGO (and the world) that ConC was the law of the land (on 1 July...)

This is how late-breaking the news was: I texted WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!! to three people. By the responses I realized I needed to add context. Fourth text was to David Conte at NRA-ILA, I added HB 1296 Constitutional Carry was just signed by the governor, to... WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It made more sense then.

BigRed gets the INGO News-Hawk Award for 2022!!
    I was refreshing, but then it was after 4:40 PM or so and I just assumed we were going to wait a day. The webmaster sandbagged us.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was refreshing, but then it was after 4:40 PM or so and I just assumed we were going to wait a day. The webmaster sandbagged us.
    If there is an INGOer with the username "Sandbagging Webmaster"?? They are SO banned!

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    We talkin, "brewed by the Monks on the East side of the mountain in Belgium who have been silent over 20 years" or something?
    Short course that is mostly correct:
    Wine is fermented fruit juice
    Brandy is distilled wine. (France is known for it and Congac is fancy brandy)
    Sherry is wine with brandy added. (Spain is known for it)
    Port is wine with brandy added before fermentation completes. (Portugal is known for it)

Tawny port is barrel aged. This budget option isn't so old. Just a little micro-oxidation to add some character.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom