• Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    You spelled TOTALLY AWESOME wrong :lmfao:
    No X uses, cows got out. Bin awake for 35 hrs. Just kame n 4 coffee, ther n a big korn feeled, got the dogs with me n one other gye.

edet: look at my poste history 4 confirm. Chekin my I pad wile swillin go juce, gettin a litel punch drunk

:lmfao: :@ya: :alright:

edit again: welp bak out igo

Last edited:

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    You spelled TOTALLY AWESOME wrong :lmfao:
    Oops just got in, got the joke, (now) sorry for missing it, I was in a hurry. Had to grab the old man (my best dog) a quick cup of coffee/sandwich and go. Apologies to KIA. Cows are in. I’m gonna eat a samitch and head up, been awake to long. Nice pics, I’ll post tomorrow after I look in the dark hidy hole and attempt to find a worthy actor for a pic.

Again: Thanks d kauf for your work. This is a time when we need a positive atmosphere in the INGO group. You know why. Thanks. Thanks KIA.
    Mij

:bow: Both of you.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Is that one of those new micro sights? Leupold? And if so, what do you think of it?

Yes, Leupold Delta Point micro. Personally I like it as it required no permanent alteration of the pistol and is very low profile.

It is certainly not for everyone. It does act as an aperture site if the dot goes down, well enough to make hits at self-defense distances. I didn't get the battery cover on all the way after a cleaning and had it go out during a match. I still managed to make hits.

It is more difficult to use however then a more traditional Red Dot. It will show every error in your presentation and grip. You will either learn to use it and fix those things or you will become frustrated and give up.

On a self-defense pistol I am not comfortable with an open emitter. At the time the only other options were an ACRO P1 or a Holosun 509. The Aimpoint had inadequate battery life and the 509 seemed to large. For me the DP micro was the acceptable compromise. (I run a 509 in an M&P 5" as a match / range toy)

The next step maybe to check out a Holosun EPS carry. Holosun appears to be hitting a sweet spot between height, battery life, and fully enclosed optic.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Sir: WOW, and looking at the sights, will you say? Is that a three screw, counting the one under the right grip?

You stole my thunder, I’m planning to pic. my 3 screw and transition model 4 screw. Just haven’t had time to make the pics.

Always looking for a 32 cal. (3,4 screw don’t care) to finish the group.

Top Bottom