• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    We're all good. Happened a couple weeks ago. Just gonna be a lot of shopping around in this inflated market to find a comparable vehicle. I'm picky, Ford only. She's picky, Expedition or F150 crew cab, and red is not an option
    Try Auto tempest. Kind of combines all the auto search programs. That is where I found my 2017 Fusion Platinum with only 7000 miles on it a few years ago. Drove out to Eastern Iowa to get it, but was worth it. Exactly what I wanted.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Try Auto tempest. Kind of combines all the auto search programs. That is where I found my 2017 Fusion Platinum with only 7000 miles on it a few years ago. Drove out to Eastern Iowa to get it, but was worth it. Exactly what I wanted.
    Our bank (they wanted to sell you money) had a free service that did the leg work for you, down to the trim and color and found you the best deal. U. S. wide, You picked it up at the bank. The cost of transport was on them. Good luck.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    O.k.
    This thread has somehow escaped my attention until now.
    Is this buy still open, or are there any extras?
    There are no extras at this point, but I'm going to open a second chance now that I've gotten the first 450 coins shipped.

I believe I need a minimum of 50 coins (they keep the mold for 2 years but being dated 2022 I figured 1 more run before end of year) spoken for to offer the same deal of 1 for $6 or 4 for $20.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    There are no extras at this point, but I'm going to open a second chance now that I've gotten the first 450 coins shipped.

I believe I need a minimum of 50 coins (they keep the mold for 2 years but being dated 2022 I figured 1 more run before end of year) spoken for to offer the same deal of 1 for $6 or 4 for $20.
    You da man, that or a glutton for punishment. Thank you sir, for doing what you do.
    :buddies: :rockwoot:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Thank you sir.
    I am good for 4 coins, 8 if we need to pad the numbers.

Top Bottom