• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seems there's been some interest lately In a new run of INGO challenge coin.
    I've done some research and got a couple quotes.

To get the best deal, and sell at prices below, I need 300 coins spoken for.

Price will be $6 per coin, or 4 for $20, shipped to your door.

Coin measures 1.75" in diameter, so .25" larger than the original challenge coins. Also added a roped edge to the coin.

Here is the proof of what the coin will look like. I may have the year added to proof as well if we have the interest to move forward

UPDATED PROOF OF COIN/S YOU WILL RECEIVE
    Proof 3.jpg

We have pretty much reached the 300 minimum for the deal.

Now time for payment.

I can accept MO, Zelle, PayPal (friends and family only, unless you want to pay fees), cash, and if you are an esteemed member (determined by me) personal check.
    I'm not making money on this, just doing it because :ingo:

Please PM/Start Conversation with me and we'll get all the pertinent details (payment method/shipping address/etc) worked out.

I'm hoping to collect payment within 2-3 weeks and then place order. Once I receive order I will get the coins shipped out to you as fast as I can (I work Full Time)

Lead time on the coins as per conversation with company today, is 4-6 weeks to in my possession from date of order. I imagine it will take me another week to pack and ship all the orders. So my time-line looks to be around late November to early December.

Any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:
    Top Bottom