• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poncho53

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Hammond
    sorry but i have to post pics one at a time. Just dont have it down how to do multiple. The perch are busting. They will be spawning soon. I know many say its too early, and right now yes it is. BUt it will be within a month. They will spawn under the ice. It is one of my favorite fish to catch. definitely my favorite to eat. Just goin with my grandson seeing him catch his biggest ever makes it worth it. tight lines......
    Where are you hooking these monsters? Been trying the boardwalk in Portage and doing nothing but freezing. Those are beauts!

pappyon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2020
    last night we went crappie fishing. we caught 31. # we threw back. They were right at the 10 inch mark so we thought we would give them a chance to grow. All we caught were 12 to 14 inchers. Nice mess of fish. and the coho love the eggs we took from the crappie.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    anyone use oslo or other spinners for steelhead? Ive tried in the past to fish for steelhead but im not a big fan of fighting everyone on the river for a spot. Figured id give it another try this year. Looked at DNR reports and they said they should start to be really coming up the river this week.

Top Bottom