Please reply by conversation.

Truepatriot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    My 2¢, so take it for it’s worth.

Dude’s ghosted on two separate occasions, this one costing the OP probably $20+ in gas plus his time. He’s been tagged in this thread, which will generate a notification that he’s been mentioned. If he also ghosts this thread and fails to issue an explanation and/or apology to MrBunky and the INGO community for flaking, then I think that’s strike three and he gets a classified access ban for a set period of time (three months, maybe?). That’s how I’d do it.

Wasting an hour and a half of someone’s time, $20+ in gas, plus wear/tear on their vehicle is nothing to sneeze at.
    Probably gonna get banned for saying this but stuff happens not too say its not bad too ghost but stuff happens doubt the guy would just straight up be trying to rip people off since you have too pay money too message about firearms.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Probably gonna get banned for saying this but stuff happens not too say its not bad too ghost but stuff happens doubt the guy would just straight up be trying to rip people off since you have too pay money too message about firearms.
    You don’t have to pay to be part of the classifieds. They’re a bonus feature for the membership. It’s a community first. If you’re just here to sell **** go back to gunbroker.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Nice first post. Welcome to INGO. I see by the attitude that you plan on having a long career here :welcome:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Man, I feel your pain. Send me a message and I'll tell you got how to get around the rules

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom