• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Crazy how flu season comes every year and how it effects everyone differently.

Anyone that buys into the latest BS shouldn't be allowed to leave their house or vote. ..what a ****ing joke
    Wait a minute! Are you telling me that people got sick before Covid? I'm gonna have to Google that. Can't believe everything you hear ya know.

sht.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ALL OF THE CHILDREN IN THE VIDEO FROM CH-YNA LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ON DEATHS DOOR!!!!
    JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    D3, K2, Zinc, C, B12 with a little NAC tossed in.
    I have heard NAC is good for the lungs in general, and I know they give NAC to prevent liver issues, but I am still skeptical of it. It seems to be sold as a cure all to a bunch of different kinds afflictions. Have you taken it regularly ? Any noticeable effects (good or bad) ?

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    I had something last month, slight elevated temp for a few hours, serious sinus drain - lots of mucus, slight cough. The sinuses flowed for over 3 weeks. COVID negative (my GF made me use one of her spare tests)

Completely normal now. My normal regiment each day is a Centrum silver + C + zinc 3x/week + fomatadine (Pepcid) and occasionally some D but I get plenty of sun and am fairly dark complected.

Whatever it is, just about everyone I know had similar symptoms in the last 8-10 weeks. I'm guessing I got it a pool league, touching balls infected people touched.
    Good idea to take vitamin D, as dark skinned people produce less with the same amount of sun exposure.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I have heard NAC is good for the lungs in general, and I know they give NAC to prevent liver issues, but I am still skeptical of it. It seems to be sold as a cure all to a bunch of different kinds afflictions. Have you taken it regularly ? Any noticeable effects (good or bad) ?
    Back during the heat of the plague I took it daily (or as daily as I remembered, 600-1200mg). Now I'm taking it fairly regularly, doubling up when I'm feeling fluish (1200mg).

I've been retired for almost 10 months now. I worked 12hr shifts overnight for the last few years. For most of my work life I've done some sort of night shift. So my sleep has suffered, therefore my general condition has been average to a little less.
    Since retiring I have worked my way up to 5-7 hours of sleep per night. I know how that sounds, but it's a far cry better than when I was working. Some day I plan on consistently getting 8hrs a night. I hope to do that before the grim reaper comes calling. Wait, strike that last... I hope to do that before my sweet chariot swings low, for to carry me home.
    As for noticing anything from the NAC, can't say that I have. I'm sure we've read the same info about it. But I do keep chugging along feeling pretty normal. No hospital or doctor visits, unless you count old doc Google.

Last edited:

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    I had something last month, slight elevated temp for a few hours, serious sinus drain - lots of mucus, slight cough. The sinuses flowed for over 3 weeks. COVID negative (my GF made me use one of her spare tests)

Completely normal now. My normal regiment each day is a Centrum silver + C + zinc 3x/week + fomatadine (Pepcid) and occasionally some D but I get plenty of sun and am fairly dark complected.

Whatever it is, just about everyone I know had similar symptoms in the last 8-10 weeks. I'm guessing I got it a pool league, touching balls infected people touched.
    From October to April, you can't get enough D3 from the sun above the 37th parallel. Make sure to supplement during those months.
    I take 5000IU per day.
    latitude-and-vitamin-d-production-in-the-skin.jpg

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    From October to April, you can't get enough D3 from the sun above the 37th parallel. Make sure to supplement during those months.
    Many years ago I listened to a tech podcast. But one episode they got sidetracked into the area a health, specifically D levels in the blood. The host had a checkup and also had a blood panel done on his vitamin levels. He was lowish on D, so he decided to try a little experiment. He lived in southern California, so "sun" wasn't a problem.
    If I remember correctly, he laid out in his birthday suit, 15 minutes a day for two weeks straight. After having his blood levels checked again, there was almost no change. It's after all that, when he became a "supplement" guy. He'd always been pro-food for his vitamins before that.
    D3 rules!

Top Bottom