• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    More like WHO strikes back at any resistance.

Note the above article does not actually link any facts, it just claims what the treaty does it doesn't.
    The article was clearly written for those who already believe anything they are told and can not bother to read the actual treaty.

For those of you so inclined.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I had something last month, slight elevated temp for a few hours, serious sinus drain - lots of mucus, slight cough. The sinuses flowed for over 3 weeks. COVID negative (my GF made me use one of her spare tests)
    Oh man, I hope mine doesn't last that long. 5 of us got sick after Thanksgiving, 2 are COVID. My sinuses are really hurting and my body hurts now from coughing so much! Maybe I should join a pool league to get some antibodies??

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Oh man, I hope mine doesn't last that long. 5 of us got sick after Thanksgiving, 2 are COVID. My sinuses are really hurting and my body hurts now from coughing so much! Maybe I should join a pool league to get some antibodies??
    Sounds kind of familiar. We had Thanksgiving at our youngest house on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Oldest had to work on Thanksgiving. Had the whole clan over we had a great time. I'm watching Sunday night football in the downstairs family room. Go up around 9 to talk with the wife. She sitting in the recliner buried under blankets. She says I feel like s**t. Goes to bed, calls off the next day. Takes the test, positive. We call everyone else to let them know. That Monday my DIL whose is starting her second trimester gets very sick. My son has to take her to the ER. They pump her with fluids and med for nausea. Thankfully the baby is OK. Send her home, she tested positive. Find out today the rest of their family tested positive. Tuesday my other DIL starts to feel like crap. Takes the test, positive along with their 4 month old infant. They have also have 5 and 4 year old sons. Have not heard about them yet. But I'm sure it's coming. So far I'm OK, but we'll see.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Top Bottom