• jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The results of the audit are to be released at 4pm eastern. You are posting
    FAKE NEWS !
    The official report, yes. The info has already been leaked.

Sometimes a lack of evidence is also evidence. We are almost a year past the election. Time to focus on 2022 and 2024.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Preliminary reports" are often times based on leaks from unauthorized persons.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Anytime the counting process is not completed in time, and additional secret counting has to be done shielded in darkness, it takes real trust to think nothing is wrong. I am not that trusting. When the group suspected of doing wrong puts 100% of their efforts into stopping investigations, that smacks confirmation of the suspicion. By the time the suspected group decides they will be running the investigation, the guilt is admitted.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anytime the counting process is not completed in time, and additional secret counting has to be done shielded in darkness, it takes real trust cognitive dissonance, willful ignorance or outright deceit to "think" nothing is wrong. I am not that trusting. When the group suspected of doing wrong puts 100% of their efforts into stopping investigations, that smacks confirmation of the suspicion. By the time the suspected group decides they will be running the investigation, the guilt is admitted.
    Fixed it for you.

Though I could be wrong. Sometimes if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, behaves like a duck and mates with other ducks to make more ducks it might just be a pigeon.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If the democratic elites were going to have a week long party with some of the media elites, would you allow your young daughters to go to the island with them?. They say everything will be fine. Trump is not invited.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yeah. Try putting that as the reason for your election fraud suit in Anystate, USA
    Well all those really stupid things that product warning labels tell us not to do seem to be pretty much common sense, but some lawyer convinced some court that companies are liable for people doing stupid things. Logic and common sense seem to take a back seat to the abilities of an enterprising unscrupulous attorney to twist words of the law sufficiently to wring out a judgement in his favor. Not that I think phylos sarcastic post would constitute evidence in an election fraud case, but that evidence doesn't always do the job either.

operator103

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2021
    Logansport
    The official report, yes. The info has already been leaked.

Sometimes a lack of evidence is also evidence. We are almost a year past the election. Time to focus on 2022 and 2024.
    I'm afraid that's the thoughts of too many 'Americans'. Let's put this election fraud thingy behind us and I'm sure it'll never happen again like in 2022, 2024.
    The future of our votes and our children's votes is at stake along with the future of our nation. This electronic voting has to end! Give me a black pen and close the curtain!
    No mail in, except absentee.

Top Bottom