• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This Is less clear than normal? What are you saying?
    Not sure if you're serious or sarcastic. In case you're sirius, I'll play it straight. Rural areas are typically dominated by Republicans. Urban areas are typically dominated by Democrats. Republicans tend to like voter ID laws. Therefore people in rural areas would tend to support voter ID laws.

ETA: Oh. Also, I'm saying that ***** is smoking crack.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure if you're serious or sarcastic. In case you're sirius, I'll play it straight. Rural areas are typically dominated by Republicans. Urban areas are typically dominated by Democrats. Republicans tend to like voter ID laws. Therefore people in rural areas would tend to support voter ID laws.

ETA: Oh. Also, I'm saying that ***** is smoking crack.
    So you don't even know what you are talking about.

The BJ VP started this...

"Soledad O’Brien asked Kamala Harris if “agreeing to voter ID” is one of the compromises she supports.

“There are a whole lot of people who live in rural communities — there’s no Kinkos, there’s no Office Max near them,” Harris said claiming rural Americans would be disenfranchised and unable to vote because they are too dumb to figure out how to photocopy their ID.

Democrats believe black and brown people are too stupid to figure out how to get an ID and now rural Americans don’t know how to Xerox their ID."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you don't even know what you are talking about.

The BJ VP started this...

"Soledad O’Brien asked Kamala Harris if “agreeing to voter ID” is one of the compromises she supports.

“There are a whole lot of people who live in rural communities — there’s no Kinkos, there’s no Office Max near them,” Harris said claiming rural Americans would be disenfranchised and unable to vote because they are too dumb to figure out how to photocopy their ID.

Democrats believe black and brown people are too stupid to figure out how to get an ID and now rural Americans don’t know how to Xerox their ID."
    I saw the video. I was talking about the rural part. Is there a problem?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I'm apartment hunting right now and had to copy or scan my driver's license half a dozen times for applications. Borrowed the copier at work, borrowed a scanner from my family, even dropped in the library because they give you a couple of free copies a day.

But oh I'm sure I could never accomplish such a feat for voting. Just too stupid, I need Mommy Government to take my word for it when I sign my absentee ballot in crayon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm apartment hunting right now and had to copy or scan my driver's license half a dozen times for applications. Borrowed the copier at work, borrowed a scanner from my family, even dropped in the library because they give you a couple of free copies a day.

But oh I'm sure I could never accomplish such a feat for voting. Just too stupid, I need Mommy Government to take my word for it when I sign my absentee ballot in crayon.

Just one of dozens and dozens of smart phone scanner apps in the Play Store. I'm sure Apple Store has a similar selection.

Wonder if Kamala will argue that her lefty peeps don't have phones? :n00b:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Kids will figure it out !

Biden says ‘poor kids’ are just as smart as ‘white kids’​

Joe Biden told a group of mostly Asian and Hispanic voters in Iowa on Wednesday that “poor kids are just as bright" as white children.
    The former vice president, known for verbal gaffes, made the remarks to the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, where he’s on a four-day campaign swing for the Democratic presidential nomination.
    Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks at the Des Moines Register Soapbox during a visit to the Iowa State Fair, Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019, in Des Moines, Iowa.

“We should challenge students in these schools and have advanced placement programs in these schools,” Biden said. “We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids.”

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This was just uploaded. Frankspeech on this Tuesday through Thursday. Any IT guys have thoughts on the Packet Capture?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    There's now a ruling on the shenanigans pulled off in Michigan.... And it's a doozy.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/r...d.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.172.0_3.pdf
    Why hire attorneys when you can hire judges.

anyone who wants to save themselves a long read
    Tdlr: judge says the plaintiffs lawyers acted improperly even though the judge says the affidavits of ballot stuffing should be trusted. Judge says his court will not be used to prove a conspiracy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Tdlr: judge says the plaintiffs lawyers acted improperly even though the judge says the affidavits of ballot stuffing should be trusted. Judge says his court will not be used to prove a conspiracy.
    So just like all the other judges... :lala:?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    even though the judge says the affidavits of ballot stuffing should be trusted. Judge says his court will not be used to prove a conspiracy.
    If that is a demonstration of this Judge's critical thinking skills, she needs removed from the bench and disbarred.

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So just like all the other judges... :lala:?
    It’s the only thing that makes sense when I listen to guys call lawyers on lunch break for a third dui, it went something like this:
    Lawyer 1: 2500k 6 months jail, big fine, community service, probation,no license
    Lawyer 2: 7k 2 months jail, community service, probation for 1 year. No license
    lawyer 3: 15k time served, fine under 1k, 6 months probation, hardship license

those aren’t the exact figures (it’s been a few years since I overheard this) but it went something like that. Best justice money can buy. We were making a killing back then so he paid top dollar to not go back to jail.

I’ve worked with some characters though.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Her court.

Top Bottom