• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Not sure where you got the news but there are many issues found in the AZ audit. It is far from over. As much as you dem dogs want to cover it over...
    I got it from Fox News. Including the summary letter written by Karen Fann, Arizona Senate President. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...ilar-vote-total-to-2020-presidential-election

Your hyperbole that "It is far from over", is nonsense.

You won't give up. But, I'm afraid, what little credibility you might have had before the results of this audit, has disappeared.

Find a new windmill to charge, amigo.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Insults rather than facts. It is you who have the duty to provide proof of your claim of widespread fraud and a rigged election. Over the last 10 months, you've quoted rightwing sources and media...all of which have amounted to no proof.

Your lawyers have been sanctioned. Some of them are likely to lose their license to practice. Some of them will possibly go to prison.

And then there was the Arizona fraud which certainly (according to you) was going to show fraud in Maricopa county and set the stage for further cries for Trump to be re-installed as the "legimate" president.

Well, after all of this, Maricopa's audit, by people selected by your side, didn't pan out.

I don't expect you'll ever change your mind about the election. But, at a certain point, it doesn't serve anyone well to hurl insults.

Trump lost the election. It's over.

I do not follow this thread much and have not read the whole thread.

Further, I am far from a fan of Trump....though feel free to search my posts and show otherwise.

That said, this is not a matter of whether Trump won or whether Trump lost.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Insults rather than facts. It is you who have the duty to provide proof of your claim of widespread fraud and a rigged election. Over the last 10 months, you've quoted rightwing sources and media...all of which have amounted to no proof.

Your lawyers have been sanctioned. Some of them are likely to lose their license to practice. Some of them will possibly go to prison.

And then there was the Arizona fraud which certainly (according to you) was going to show fraud in Maricopa county and set the stage for further cries for Trump to be re-installed as the "legimate" president.

Well, after all of this, Maricopa's audit, by people selected by your side, didn't pan out.

I don't expect you'll ever change your mind about the election. But, at a certain point, it doesn't serve anyone well to hurl insults.

Trump lost the election. It's over.

Why did the representatives for the companies auditing the ballots both say they weren't provided with all the material they asked for? No access to the routers? They weren't able to find out who was accessing the servers from two different IP addresses and asked for further permission to audit signatures. Why didn't Micropia have a category for duplicate addresses? Seems about as shady as a guy watching CNN.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Why did the representatives for the companies auditing the ballots both say they weren't provided with all the material they asked for? No access to the routers? They weren't able to find out who was accessing the servers from two different IP addresses and asked for further permission to audit signatures. Why didn't Micropia have a category for duplicate addresses? Seems about as shady as a guy watching CNN.
    Glad to see you are right on top of stale information. Those issues were addressed. The audit team was responsible for a lot of its own confusion, resulting in early misinformation.

If you can't rely on the Senate President's letter as putting an end to this review which cost the taxpayers millions, there is no real answer to a question from someone who wasn't involved in the audit process. Either you believe the findings of your own party....or you don't.

It is not worth further debate.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Glad to see you are right on top of stale information. Those issues were addressed. The audit team was responsible for a lot of its own confusion, resulting in early misinformation.

If you can't rely on the Senate President's letter as putting an end to this review which cost the taxpayers millions, there is no real answer to a question from someone who wasn't involved in the audit process. Either you believe the findings of your own party....or you don't.

It is not worth further debate.
    Well, the ******** election is getting ready to cost us $3.5 trillion as your heroes engage the turbo to burn the country to the ground.

Thanks and good job.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Stale? I watched the livestream this afternoon. Democrats are gonna democrat and do anything in their power to destroy this country. We'll let you audit but you cant have 4 or the 9 things you asked for. What's a couple million? Biden left how many billions in Afghanistan and the gates to the our country open?
    But he says nice things between mumbling fits.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’m a problem solver by nature, so let’s take a different look. Let’s assume, for the sake of argument, the entire election was rigged. Biden and the Dems stole it from day one by pulling off the greatest plot in US political history. So far there have been hundreds of millions of dollars thrown at it, cyber investigations/symposiums done by pillow guy and crew, Republican-led audits of systems, lawsuits/krakens, etc. After all that, still no proof that would be worth a damn in court. Just speculation and accusations.

Ok, so now what? We just ride this ship straight to the bottom of the Atlantic? What could possibly be done to reverse it at this point? What “smoking gun” could possibly be found? Why is looking to the next election not a more prudent strategy? Are we so much more concerned with trying to be “right” than turning the political tide?

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I’m a problem solver by nature, so let’s take a different look. Let’s assume, for the sake of argument, the entire election was rigged. Biden and the Dems stole it from day one by pulling off the greatest plot in US political history. So far there have been hundreds of millions of dollars thrown at it, cyber investigations/symposiums done by pillow guy and crew, Republican-led audits of systems, lawsuits/krakens, etc. After all that, still no proof that would be worth a damn in court. Just speculation and accusations.

Ok, so now what? We just ride this ship straight to the bottom of the Atlantic? What could possibly be done to reverse it at this point? What “smoking gun” could possibly be found? Why is looking to the next election not a more prudent strategy? Are we so much more concerned with trying to be “right” than turning the political tide?
    How exactly do you look at the next election as anything but a joke? They stole this one but the next one will be different? There won’t be an endless supply of hokey ******** going on next time? A loaf of bread surely won’t get “elected” again?

I don’t give two ***** about being right but I’ll be damned if I’ll ignore blatant, obvious ******** and act as if it didn’t happen. It gets a little tricky to uncover proof when the ****suckers are allowed months to doctor or delete evidence.

I’ll concede this, stolen or not isn’t going to make a bit of difference tomorrow or two years from now. This country is getting jackhammered into dust by these scumbags every chance they get. I hope they all rot in hell for it along with everyone who voted for it or turns a blind eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stale? I watched the livestream this afternoon. Democrats are gonna democrat and do anything in their power to destroy this country. We'll let you audit but you cant have 4 or the 9 things you asked for. What's a couple million? Biden left how many billions in Afghanistan and the gates to the our country open?
    Wasting your valuable internet time with this.
    We see what we want to see.
    we hear what we want to hear.
    we believe what fits in our box.

that is all.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    How exactly do you look at the next election as anything but a joke? They stole this one but the next one will be different? There won’t be an endless supply of hokey ******** going on next time? A loaf of bread surely won’t get “elected” again?

I don’t give two ***** about being right but I’ll be damned if I’ll ignore blatant, obvious ******** and act as if it didn’t happen. It gets a little tricky to uncover proof when the ****suckers are allowed months to doctor or delete evidence.

I’ll concede this, stolen or not isn’t going to make a bit of difference tomorrow or two years from now. This country is getting jackhammered into dust by these scumbags every chance they get. I hope they all rot in hell for it along with everyone who voted for it or turns a blind eye.
    This is exactly the question I’m asking. What now? Are you just giving up and saying “well they’re just too good?” There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that will prove whatever people believed happened. So people can cling to it, or try to get ahead of the next one. What actionable plans are there?

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I got it from Fox News. Including the summary letter written by Karen Fann, Arizona Senate President. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...ilar-vote-total-to-2020-presidential-election

You won't give up. But, I'm afraid, what little credibility you might have had before the results of this audit, has disappeared.

Boycott Fox. Haven’t turned them on since the election. AON, Newsmax and others. Will watch Tucker when he leaves Fox. If you support these radicals, you contribute to the problem.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Boycott Fox. Haven’t turned them on since the election. AON, Newsmax and others. Will watch Tucker when he leaves Fox. If you support these radicals, you contribute to the problem.
    0teAClS.gif

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is exactly the question I’m asking. What now? Are you just giving up and saying “well they’re just too good?” There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that will prove whatever people believed happened. So people can cling to it, or try to get ahead of the next one. What actionable plans are there?

There's been tons of evidence, all of which has been dismissed. You can believe we had a free and fair election if you want, but a lot of us know that it wasn't and are bracing for more of the same :poop: in 2022 and 2024. We will never have another meaningful election until the mail in ballot garbage is stopped.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Q

The news station that the owners spent $20,000,000 to defeat Trump, that right wing Trojan horse?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    As defined by some members here with strong convictions, (maybe opinions or feelings) it appears this nation has reached an impasse. In April of 1861 we reached and impasse, lined up according to side. Five Aprils passed before we quit shooting each other. Tremendous cost to determine if the States rights could override the Constitutional rights of all citizens. Sadly, that may be the only way to find solution.

From the prospective of a man that partially was raised by a once indentured servant, and spent a lot of talking to those who grew up enslaved by Pullman, I believe the Constitution does set the standard for liberty for all men and the Union was at least on the right track. The Constitution also sets the standards for responsibility and standards of civility.

This time a civil war will not have a chance to end well. There are powers circling like buzzards that want nothing more than to see the USA divided and weakened in battle. It will then be their convenience to walk in and take the country into their global empire.

No one can really know the motives of a mans heart. I cannot know for sure if those who believe this election was right and fair really believe it, or are are ok with it because their side won. I am sure that many weaker minded are ok with fraud because they did not like President Trumps personality. Maybe some are like slime balls in the court room that like to see criminals dismissed on a technicality because "winning" the game is more important than justice for society.

Whatever the reasons we are in strange times......., and dangerous times.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Election malfeasance is nothing new, been going on in this country since it started. Maybe what we need is a different approach aimed at both sides, like 50 years, no parole, on a work farm. Got 300 ballots in your car with illegal drugs and a firearm? The ballots will cost you life picking up trash or filling pot holes in the cold winter, every day except Sunday. Tampering with the machines? You'll be doing 50 at hard if convicted, so plan on ratting them out all the way to the top.

Death to the machines.

Top Bottom