• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Exactly, and it really does more harm than good when it comes to having anything truly investigated. The boy who cried wolf comes to mind.
    Yep. People like Flynn, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell and Sydney Powell make it easy for the other side to blow everything off as hype from a bunch of conspiracy theory kooks. It buries anything else that might otherwise be legit.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. People like Flynn, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell and Sydney Powell make it easy for the other side to blow everything off as hype from a bunch of conspiracy theory kooks. It buries anything else that might otherwise be legit.
    This is a huge puzzlement to me. Why would those you mentioned do what it appears they have done when they all had such good reputations before the election fiasco. One would think they didn’t trade away their reputations for mostly bad publicity.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is a huge puzzlement to me. Why would those you mentioned do what it appears they have done when they all had such good reputations before the election fiasco. One would think they didn’t trade away their reputations for mostly bad publicity.
    Yep, I agree. I don't get it either. There's no denying though that they tarnished themselves and hurt the cause by failing to deliver on the hype they created for whatever reason. I mean c'mon, the "Kraken" really? Just one example of the foolishness. And then you have Powell saying that they should'nt have taken her seriously when she got sued by Dominion. Talk about destroying credibility.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, I agree. I don't get it either. There's no denying though that they tarnished themselves and hurt the cause by failing to deliver on the hype they created for whatever reason. I mean c'mon, the "Kraken" really? Just one example of the foolishness.
    I believe there was an underground war, they were pawns in, that we likely never will know about.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe there was an underground war, they were pawns in, that we likely never will know about.
    Could be. They might've got suckered into doing what they did. Like you said before. It just doesn't make sense. And the thing is that Flynn and Lindell are still biting into it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Could be. They might've got suckered into doing what they did. Like you said before. It just doesn't make sense. And the thing is that Flynn and Lindell are still trying biting into it.
    To recruit folks of their reputations the sellers had to get buy in, they may well still be true believers in what whoever is selling them…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    To recruit folks of their reputations the sellers had to get buy in, they may well still be true believers in what whoever is selling them…
    True. It's apparent that they are not coming up with this on their own. Someone else is feeding it to them. I think whomever it is is taking advantage of the willing believers.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What happened to the boy who cried wolf when the wolf finally showed up?

I get it, most of us don’t like feeling we are being rope-a-doped. I just can’t believe that these people just traded their reputations for nothing, and I mean, nothing and still are clowning themselves for nothing.

In the aftermath of the election there were soo many inexplicable occurrences that lead me to believe that under the still water the current was raging. Quick example for clarity, Trump was still making high level EO’s and cabinet appointments in late December, to my knowledge that is unprecedented…

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I get it, most of us don’t like feeling we are being rope-a-doped. I just can’t believe that these people just traded their reputations for nothing, and I mean, nothing and still are clowning themselves for nothing.

In the aftermath of the election there were soo many inexplicable occurrences that lead me to believe that under the still water the current was raging. Quick example for clarity, Trump was still making high level EO’s and cabinet appointments in late December, to my knowledge that is unprecedented…
    Trust me, I'm with you. My point is that by the time (if ever) any of these people have actual proof everyone will be so tired of hearing promises that never materialize that any new evidence will get ignored.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My pet theory is that Trump et al, as brilliant as they are, still underestimated their opponent.
    I think it doesn’t matter. The opponent wasn’t just Joe + Kamaltoe. It was also the corporate media, government bureaucrats, legislators (Republican even) big tech, courts, Hollywood. Basically the entire crony establishment plus far left ideologues. I think even if Trump knew the extent of the opposition, it probably would not have mattered except he might have had a saner response to the results.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I think it doesn’t matter. The opponent wasn’t just Joe + Kamaltoe. It was also the corporate media, government bureaucrats, legislators (Republican even) big tech, courts, Hollywood. Basically the entire crony establishment plus far left ideologues. I think even if Trump knew the extent of the opposition, it probably would not have mattered except he might have had a saner response to the results.

The turnover in appointees is part of it. They either couldn't be trusted or couldn't handle the pressure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s a win. But damn. Republicans were colluding with Democrats to do something they knew was unconstitutional?

JK: but that was just bipartisanship.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting analysis of who they stole Wisconsin…

The hypothesis is that a deeply corrupted corporate media, Big Tech censorship, legally questionable intervention by the courts, and infiltration of key election offices by lavishly funded Democratic activists resulted in “heavy-handed election interference of a kind we have never seen before” that decisively “rigged” the 2020 election in favor of Joe Biden.

This is what I’ve thought was the extent of the election “fraud”. The establishment putting their collective thumb on the scale. And CoC Republicans working with Democrats to make sure Trump loses. All that kraken nonsense helped hide the real problem in plain sight. I wouldn’t be surprised if all that far out **** was pushed by the Lincoln Project as a straw monster to shadow what the real interference was.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Interesting analysis of how they stole Wisconsin…

Yep, Sounds like a fair and open election. This all goes along with polling that shows a lot of independent voters may not have voted for Biden if they knew about certain things the MSM and Big Tech suppressed.

Top Bottom