• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Mark Taylor said that God told him there would be military style tribunals during the Trump presidency that would go on for years over the corruption of the Obama and Clinton administrations.

(just a bit of trivia for ya)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Another "Kraken"? Sorry if I'm skeptical, but we've heard this story before...
    I've always thought that the whole 'kraken' thing turned out to be so ridiculous possibly because they were trying to make someone react and move information hurriedly in such a way that it could be intercepted or traced

Like you, I'm skeptical, but it would be nice if one of these things actually lived up to its billing

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why does this have to be the standard of evidence?
    I mean. Give me something as a foundation. I don't need to see people going to jail to believe someone did something worthy of jail. It's not all the deserving people in DC ever see jail time. But I kinda need some verifiable facts. I mean, I'm not gonna start believing some story just because a General claims some fanciable story, for example.

But if there are accusations made, and go advertising it as "we're gonna release the Kraken any day now!" And then nothing of import ever happens, why should I believe they every had anything? Why should I believe any of the claims? Why does there have to be NO standard of evidence?

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I mean. Give me something as a foundation. I don't need to see people going to jail to believe someone did something worthy of jail. It's not all the deserving people in DC ever see jail time. But I kinda need some verifiable facts. I mean, I'm not gonna start believing some story just because a General claims some fanciable story, for example.

But if there are accusations made, and go advertising it as "we're gonna release the Kraken any day now!" And then nothing of import ever happens, why should I believe they every had anything? Why should I believe any of the claims? Why does there have to be NO standard of evidence?

It makes them look as stupid as Schiff is what it does.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

It's all about the hype anymore to grab attention. That ain't good enough no matter who does it.

wheres_the_beef.jpg

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I agree with most of this if not all. What is the standard to start an investigation of an employee suspected of embezzlement? Dozens of occurrences in multiple states have been alleged and no authority will investigate. Why? What is the standard to force an investigation?

Back to standard of evidence, isn’t over 100k voters over 100 years old voting seem unusual? I do not even know of a person 100 years old in the circle of people I know, maybe you know a dozen, but it certainly seems odd to me and worth of investigation…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So you cannot believe the election was stolen unless people go to jail or are hanging?
    No, I'm saying I'm tired of people like Flynn saying "There's going to be a huge bombshell dropped that will prove everything within 24 hours" and then... nothing. Either he has the evidence or he doesn't. If he has it, show it. It really is that simple. If not then I'm gonna have to assume he's just blowing smoke.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Plus, there was voter suppression even with record turnout. It's like they think the bigger lie they tell, the better.

Edit: The only voter suppression was fake voters getting in the way of real voters.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, I'm saying I'm tired of people like Flynn saying "There's going to be a huge bombshell dropped that will prove everything within 24 hours" and then... nothing. Either he has the evidence or he doesn't. If he has it, show it. It really is that simple. If not then I'm gonna have to assume he's just blowing smoke.
    Yes , I tired of what appears to be people using this to gain attention to other issues..

Top Bottom