What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Haha, watches are my newest hobby. The core of my collection consists of a Seiko Alpinist, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, and a Dan Henry 1939.

gdsgfjyl.jpg

l5XerXBl.jpg

NTc1xzjl.jpg

I’m currently saving up for this beauty from Grand Seiko, I have a problem:
    OSSbvrDl.png

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I was curious about the Luminox automatics so I picked up a 6502 "Modern Mariner" recently.
    https://luminox-usa.com/collections/automatic/products/modern-mariner-automatic-6501

Initial impressions are very positive. I really like the giant 45mm case, but I have a big wrist. Watch is a pretty heavy though, almost as bad as some of my radio Citizen Eco-Drives.

Really have this one on my want list
    https://www.tagheuer.com/en/watches/aquaracer-calibre-5-automatic-watch-43-mm-way208e-fc8222

Put one on in person. Stock pics don't really do it justice. What are you're guys thoughts on TAG? I know they are kind of controversial among watch guys.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was curious about the Luminox automatics so I picked up a 6502 "Modern Mariner" recently.
    https://luminox-usa.com/collections/automatic/products/modern-mariner-automatic-6501

Initial impressions are very positive. I really like the giant 45mm case, but I have a big wrist. Watch is a pretty heavy though, almost as bad as some of my radio Citizen Eco-Drives.

Really have this one on my want list
    https://www.tagheuer.com/en/watches/aquaracer-calibre-5-automatic-watch-43-mm-way208e-fc8222

Put one on in person. Stock pics don't really do it justice. What are you're guys thoughts on TAG? I know they are kind of controversial among watch guys.
    I own a few TAGs, think they're a great watch for the money. Others I. The more expensive watch crowb look down on them as quasi fashion watches. That particular model may make me end my watch burying hiatus thoough

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I own a few TAGs, think they're a great watch for the money. Others I. The more expensive watch crowb look down on them as quasi fashion watches. That particular model may make me end my watch burying hiatus thoough

Haha, it's pretty sharp. Some of the TAG stuff is a little too "busy" looking for me, but they have a ton of cool stuff (and actions). I like how subtle that one looks. Debating between it or a Resco......

EGParatrooper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Okay, don't judge me!! Here are a few of mine.

watches.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

I mainly wear either a Citizen Eco-Drive, or one of my Seikos. I like the Eco-Drive and the self-winding because I don't like to replace all of the batteries.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Ah Jesus. You’ve stumbled into my other “collection” area. My daily edc watch is a mechanical Orient Mako divers watch. Solid stainless steel billet band. But I’ve got so many others....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I like Tag. On some models in the past they used substandard materials but i think theyve mended their mistakes. Its a good brand. Im proud to own a few now

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am wearing a Gen 4 Apple Watch. Honestly do not know what the hype is. But my wife insisted I have a watch to monitor my pulse because my heart rate and blood pressure crash right before I have a type of seizure. I didn’t like the FitBit or wearing a digital watch. Figured if I had to be burdened with a piece of electronics it might as well do something useful.

Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    I have a Galaxy Watch. I am pretty fond of it. I wanted one of those Garmin watches that you can load maps onto for when I go hiking, but I wasn't wanting to spend over 300 on a watch so I'll just use my Garmin Foretrex for those days.

mrm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    new buffalo
    Had a couple wengers that didnt hold up- doing a victorinox now that I like, all basic date and time analogue guys- also a big timex expedition fan, but I think theyve fallen off a bit

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    The last watch I bought was. G-shock, not expensive, pehaps in the $160 range. That was about 8 years ago, havent worn it in about 4 years. I just use my phone now. Somewhat interested in a smart watch but worried I just wont like wearing it after all these years of naked wrists.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I wear an Apple Watch 3 42mm Cellular for work and my Casio Pathfinder when off. Sometimes if I need something more dressy, I have a Seiko that fits the bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Ive worn the same Suunto for about 6 years. Wear it to work everyday, and i work at the BP oil refinery, (as a contractor so i actually work :-p). It still holds a charge great, and their customer service is phenomenal. My original rubber band came off about 2 years ago. The parts kit to replace it online was close to $60. I sent an email, and they sent me an entire replacement band for free. No issues now that i put a dab of blue loctite on the screws.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've gotten back into watches this year and have fixed a couple old ones. These are in the current rotation. The one on the far left was bought by me in 1984 at the Travis AFB Bx and was on my wrist when my 30 year old son was born.
    47618a821f2b27a1c15abf2747fa639b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Citizen Rail Road Approved...I come from a long line of "car knockers" or "car men" as Geary's were called at the K&I RR...Pronounced "Cane-Eye" by my family...I had 30 family members over there counting RR men who had married Geary women....Four great Uncles, grandfather, dad, countless 1st and 2nd cousins and husbands of cousins....

766c845a-dc33-4737-b16c-19417b1e528f_1.ee05eabc3c5ca98afdecd375fbccd783.jpeg

2Q==

2Q==

Top Bottom