What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Nice! I have a plain gold plated Hamilton railroad watch that belonged to my maternal grandfather. I keep it in a glass case on the fireplace mantel. My uncle passed it on to me over 50 years ago! I keep it wound every day. It keeps decent time, after all these years. I appologize for the photo wash out.
    aFURm47.jpg

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    When I’m not working, I’m wearing a Casio Pathfinder.

9aee558f666ae35c0657f1e41f17719d.jpg

When I’m working, I’ve got my Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Most of my cooler weather clothes are some variation of red, white, and blue. So my Deep Blue Murrica watch is getting the most wrist time these days...

ja2kQeIl.jpg

Munky

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Cicero
    I have 14 watches, so it changes regularly. But I still find myself wearing my Apple watch over the others, just because of the functionality. I'll have to get pics of my wooden watch my wife got me, it's nothing fancy or expensive but I love it.

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Was wearing my "Jack Ryan" Hamilton this weekend, now back to my Samsung smart watch for work

How do you like the "Jack Ryan"? I've been debating the last month or so between this or a Marathon GSAR, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger on either. I currently wear a Garmn Fenix 5X, but I think I'd like to go back to a more traditional watch.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Ticwatch Pro. It is a Wear OS watch and works really well with the Pixel 3xl. It has two layers, one is the AMOLED screen and there is an LCD over the top of it. On the LCD alone, the charge is said to last 30 days. I have it set to revert to LCD when the battery gets to 25%, which never happens in 1 day. It can go about 1 and 3/4 day on a charge with normal use before getting to 25%.

I think I paid 200 bucks for it. It is very rugged, too.

I like this face the most. I like all the info, especially the moon phase, sunrise, and sunset. It also shows in orange, blue, and green. One touch gets you a detailed weather screen. I like being able to see text messages or emails without taking my phone out of my pocket and also the vibration for phone calls is very strong, so I never miss it like I do with just the phone.

12rxfNS.jpg

pjc2B35.jpg

vhc0ORK.jpg

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    How do you like the "Jack Ryan"? I've been debating the last month or so between this or a Marathon GSAR, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger on either. I currently wear a Garmn Fenix 5X, but I think I'd like to go back to a more traditional watch.

Love it, actually got married wearing that watch a couple weeks ago of that tells you anything. I picked mine up from Moyer in Westfield for like $1,500 if memory serves. But I prefer to buy from brick and mortar stores, I have seen them slightly cheaper some places on line

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Love it, actually got married wearing that watch a couple weeks ago of that tells you anything. I picked mine up from Moyer in Westfield for like $1,500 if memory serves. But I prefer to buy from brick and mortar stores, I have seen them slightly cheaper some places on line

Awesome, congrats!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Here’s a couple of good shots of my Zodiac from a few weeks ago.

pBbugHhl.jpg

CIXIIl8l.jpg

Also, the new Bond watch has some cool vintage vibes. I normally don’t care for a mesh bracelet, but I think it works.

w2Nw0qHl.jpg

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I don't collect wrist watches, but I do appreciate them. My wife got me the predecessor to this watch. When it quit working, I sent it in to Citizen to get it repaired. They offered me a great deal for a replacement watch and this is it. I've probably had it for 15 years +. It is the Citizen Eco Drive Skyhawk Titanium. It keeps perfect time and of course no battery to change. It is super light weight and the linked band has a lock. One thing I always hated about linked bands is that they always came undone at the worst moments; not this one!
    rJVH3Hs.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm diggin that Zodiac nakinate, need something like that with just a small amount of the orange color.
    Thanks! I got it at Moyer in Westfield/Carmel. They have a great selection of watches in just about every price point. Ask for Scott if you ever go in.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Just found this thread. Ive been away for a few months as of late.

My Breitling Limited Chronomat 41 with presentation back.
    RqUYyN9.jpg

Hb9EHEd.jpg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is what’s on the wrist tonight. It was my father’s every day watch in the 1980s and it quit working around 1990. He gave it to me because I needed a band and it then sat in my top dresser drawer for nearly 30 years. I cleaned the corrosion up inside and found that it still works quite well.

Oh, and I do have to adjust the date after November still.
    0c5551b4237bcf24dbc6045b7d9a2525.jpg

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Apple Watch. Nothing fancy, but I’m not a watch guy. That being said, I do like the look of majority of the watches in this thread, and somewhat jealous I put my disposable income into other hobbies

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Apple Watch. Nothing fancy, but I’m not a watch guy. That being said, I do like the look of majority of the watches in this thread, and somewhat jealous I put my disposable income into other hobbies
    Unfortunately, I have 1 disposable income, and 4 hobbies? Watches, Guns, Bourbon, Knives.:(

I do have a slightly used, almost new you could say, 4 year old Ginger Baby for sale? She doesn’t eat much, she’s potty trained, she listens(sometimes), all fluids have been checked and maintained, all original equipment, wait, I can’t sell outside of the classifieds can I?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Unfortunately, I have 1 disposable income, and 4 hobbies? Watches, Guns, Bourbon, Knives.:(

I do have a slightly used, almost new you could say, 4 year old Ginger Baby for sale? She doesn’t eat much, she’s potty trained, she listens(sometimes), all fluids have been checked and maintained, all original equipment, wait, I can’t sell outside of the classifieds can I?
    Hahaha, these are the same hobbies I have.

Top Bottom