• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Gee whiz guys... MidwesternStructure didn't even call you names or blame you for your opinions.
    Why so serious?

There are a few users I'm not interested in reading on INGO. There's an ignore button for that. Literally, one click.

There are signature rules based on your level of support. This sig is within them and could be far more intrusive if desired.
    It doesn't even contain any banana hammocks or infinite levels of giffery.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Gee whiz guys... MidwesternStructure didn't even call you names or blame you for your opinions.
    Why so serious?

There are a few users I'm not interested in reading on INGO. There's an ignore button for that. Literally, one click.

There are signature rules based on your level of support. This sig is within them and could be far more intrusive if desired.
    It doesn't even contain any banana hammocks or infinite levels of giffery.
    I have been inspired. I hereby propose to @MidwesternStructures that instead of my previous suggestion, you use this in your signature line, website, and social medias instead:

MWStructures.gif

And before you ask, no, no need to pay me for this incredible work of art. I'm gifting it to you pro bono by way of apology for our rude reception here. :)

Lpherr

Occupied
    I have been inspired. I hereby propose to @MidwesternStructures that instead of my previous suggestion, you use this in your signature line, website, and social medias instead:

View attachment 279114

And before you ask, no, no need to pay me for this incredible work of art. I'm gifting it to you pro bono by way of apology for our rude reception here. :)
    You're a day early.

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana

View attachment 279114

Having my lawyer draw up a contract to license that as I’m typing this. :thumbsup:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Well at least he's not pushing pineapple pizza! Give him a break!

I also look at the M1, M14, and 1911 Addicts forums (along with others as the need arises).

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I go to a semi private forum each day. It is hidden from google analytics. You must have thick skin and no advertising there. They would verbally beat you to death if you advertised there. Moderation is nearly zero. In over 8 years only 1 person was banned. They other undesirables left on their own after verbal chastising.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I check INGO once or twice a day and look at Facebook at least once a day. I use Youtube a lot but that's not a two way interaction.
    I find Twitter to be a waste of time but Instagram in small doses works for comic relief.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Honestly really only here , most of the other forums I used to frequent are either dead or gone off the proverbial deep end. Reddit being the one exception, I guess a lot of forum traffic has been diverted to Facebook, but I refuse to use that site so oh well.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I go to a semi private forum each day. It is hidden from google analytics. You must have thick skin and no advertising there. They would verbally beat you to death if you advertised there. Moderation is nearly zero. In over 8 years only 1 person was banned. They other undesirables left on their own after verbal chastising.
    4chan?

Top Bottom