What have you noticed is getting back to normal?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    I don't get out much, or spend much on the shooting sports right now, due to inflated prices and decreased inventory, but I've been surprised the last few days!

Seen a few ARs under a grand, and finally found multiple sets of .223 dies, in stock at Midway!

What have YOU seen returning to normal? (Hopefully!)

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I have noticed the democommies, even after being given proof gun ownership slows down or hinders crime, are still pushing to prove otherwise. The libtards as well are still handing out false information regarding firearms related stats. I guess that is the norm for these fine tolerant groups. Okay I pass.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    My headaches have diminished and the voices in my head no longer argue with each other. :rockwoot:

Tin foil hats help with that too.

162522993_tinfoil_hat_xlarge.jpeg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have noticed the democommies, even after being given proof gun ownership slows down or hinders crime, are still pushing to prove otherwise. The libtards as well are still handing out false information regarding firearms related stats. I guess that is the norm for these fine tolerant groups. Okay I pass.

A bit cranky eh? lol :D Tell us how you really feel:stickpoke:just poking ya! I agree. Way to much lib spin on the media coverage. You said it before I could. +1

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    Mods, Go ahead and delete this thread. I was looking for people's honest experience, with what they have seen begin to increase in availability, or normalize on price. Not the same sarcastic douchebaggery and bloody vaginas!

moosebag

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Indiana
    Mods, Go ahead and delete this thread. I was looking for people's honest experience, with what they have seen begin to increase in availability, or normalize on price. Not the same sarcastic douchebaggery and bloody vaginas!

That's gross! Mods should delete you............ :xmad:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think we've crested...but like Obama's economy, it doesn't necessarily mean happy days will be here again very soon....or soon enough to suit me!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    AR Mags seem to have normalized. You still see the occasional listing that hasn't noticed, but I have bought several 30 round metal mags under $10 and picked up PMags at $14 new in the last week.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have noticed some prices coming back down and a rise in availability. I still see some idiots selling basic AR's and AK's for ridiculous amounts of money but I would expect nothing less in the gun trade.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I thought the OPs original question was valid. He said he hadn't been in the shooting circles recently. Why all the sarcastic answers? If you think it's a dumb question or too soon, then don't bother posting.

I have also seen numerous 30 round AR mags for $10 each. AR's under $1000. AR stripped lowers/BCGs and other parts at pre-scare prices, .223/5.56 ammo on store shelves at reasonable prices, .22 ammo at pre-crazy prices.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I thought the OPs original question was valid. He said he hadn't been in the shooting circles recently. Why all the sarcastic answers? If you think it's a dumb question or too soon, then don't bother posting.

I have also seen numerous 30 round AR mags for $10 each. AR's under $1000. AR stripped lowers/BCGs and other parts at pre-scare prices, .223/5.56 ammo on store shelves at reasonable prices, .22 ammo at pre-crazy prices.

Maybe I missed the AR's on here for under $1000? I have seen many over $1000 that are worth well under it though and are listed there now.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I took his question to be more broad, not just on INGO, since he mentioned reloading dies at Midway. I was talking AR's under $1000 in gun shops.

Top Bottom