What Happens to Trump Between Now and Inauguration Day?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What Happens to Trump Between Now and Inauguration Day?

• Removed via 25th Amendment Process

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Impeached by Congress

Votes: 3 3.4%
    • Serves Out the Remaining Time in Office

Votes: 63 72.4%
    • Resigns

Votes: 1 1.1%
    • Remains in Office for 2nd Term - This Ain't Over

Votes: 7 8.0%
    • Bacon

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wait you’re not serious.... hold on, I’m going tinfoil, because I thinking you’re implying that the president might have been taken by the “reds” and Ivanka Trump has changed her name to Anastasia? I’m wrong right? Please tell me I’m wrong.

tell me you don’t even have the slightest suspicion that trump and company are being held in some way shape or form. The video message was pre-recorded.

why suddenly has the most public prez in history suddenly gone from the public eye and no one is concerned what he may be up to. If he had gone willingly I might expect to see reports he is golfing at maralargo

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    True, I’m just asking what the opinions on it are. I’m asking mainly, because I think the impeachment accomplishes a number of things, besides staining his legacy, and possibly preventing him from running again, it makes pardons tenuous. I don’t put it past him from pardoning all the arrested insurrectionists, if he does that between now and impeachment, that makes him complicit in the action, and strengthens the allegation that’s he is responsible for the riots. He would literally have to pardon them, and himself at the last possible moment.
    Jimmy Carter pardoned all the Vietnam draft-dodgers. And back then being, a draft-dodger was an accusation that had some ring to it. This would certainly be an interesting development.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Trump will be impeached again, little doubt of that. No time to remove him before his term is up, but I'm betting that they continue with the trial when the Senate returns nonetheless, and he will be convicted and barred from running for office again.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Trump will be impeached again, little doubt of that. No time to remove him before his term is up, but I'm betting that they continue with the trial when the Senate returns nonetheless, and he will be convicted and barred from running for office again.

They are working overtime to divide the country and fan the flames...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, does that mean we can impeach Obama when we retake the house and senate in 2022?

Top Bottom