What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Witcher was really good. Watched Space Force expecting very little but got enough laughs to outweigh the silliness sometimes bordering on stupidity. Watched it with the full intent to turn my brain off and just be entertained.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The AOC character is spot on! Jetta, you will meet her in episode 3.

The reviews are pretty negative but I think it's because a lot of folks are expecting The Office but in a military setting.

I haven't watched much of The Office so I don't have any pre-conceived ideas.

I like that they didn't make him a bumbling fool. Sure he says and does some off the wall things, but he has strokes of genius too.

And if you are a little up on news, there are plenty of innuendos going on all the time.

I like the digs on the Coast Guard too! :)

I watched ep 3 last night.

I think the reviews are right - it's sarcastic sometimes, but serious others...

I like it, but it does seem like Greg Daniels' shows don't get really good till the second season (e.g. Parks & Rec, The Office).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's on Amazon. It's sad they cancelled after one season, because it's hilarious.

[video=youtube_share;moTP6sRCM8k]http://youtu.be/moTP6sRCM8k[/video]

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Witcher was really good. Watched Space Force expecting very little but got enough laughs to outweigh the silliness sometimes bordering on stupidity. Watched it with the full intent to turn my brain off and just be entertained.

Took your recommendation at started Witcher, so far so good.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Finished Space Force last night. I should have quit after the first 3 episodes (I usually give a show 3 episodes before I bail).

It never got any better. Hough was right, none of the characters gave you anything to like.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Kinda disappointed with season 4 of "Better Call Saul." First of all, it took me until now to finish it. That should tell you it wasn't really binge-inducing in my book. Slow-paced in the extreme and not much happened at all. There was maybe one or two episodes worth of content stretched over the whole season.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Watched Snowpiercer for the first (and last) time. I'm not sure how it got such a high rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It's not horrible, but it's not exactly good either.

I also started watching NCIS despite not caring for any of those forensic cop shows. It's unbelievably ridiculous.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wanted Snowpiercer to be good with Jennifer Connelly. Couldn't get into it.

I watched the first couple episodes of Condor season 2. So far as good as season one. They haven't killed off any hot chicks so far, like they did in season one.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Question. My mom is 87, and we watch TV together after dinner. One of the genres we seem to have in common is light murder mystery. A bit of humor and nothing too heavy or gory. Nothing as heavy as CSI or Law and Order. We both like Monk, Psych, and now The Mentalist. She likes (and I tolerate) Diagnosis Murder. Any Prime suggestions for shows or movies that are similar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom