What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm currently into season 2 of both Monk and Psych on Prime. (I've seen every episode of Monk but have never watched Psych before.) Also just started rewatching season 1 of Hell's Kitchen. I've seen the first 7-8 seasons, but it's been a LONG time.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Anyone watch Gotham? Does it get good? I am two episodes in and it is kinda meh. Just did not want to waste my time.
    I stopped watching it at some point. I liked it in the beginning because you got to see some of the characters develop that would end up being the evil ones later when Batman came on the scene.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    (pulls out man card to surrender) Been watching "Good Witch" on netflix. Five seasons of a Hallmark tv show starring Catherine Bell. I just wanted something that was not serious, not violent, but adequate to wash out the constant flow of doom and gloom. It is PG at its strongest so safe for all ages.

Last I saw of Catherine Bell was that she is easy on the eyes. You don't lose your man card for something like that.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My daughter set us up with Disney+ and my wife and I started watching the Marvel movies in the proper order. Her and I have very different tastes in video entertainment so it's rare we find something we can both tolerate, let alone kinda like.

Some of them are good, some not so good. We look for the connection from one movie to the next. We watch these on the weekends.

During the week we are watching the Top Shot seasons.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    I had never watched Game of Thrones, so with the HBO addon with Amazon, I have just begun season 1. I hear that the last season ended on a crap note, but at least through 10 episodes it's pretty good.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I had never watched Game of Thrones, so with the HBO addon with Amazon, I have just begun season 1. I hear that the last season ended on a crap note, but at least through 10 episodes it's pretty good.

i saw the first two or three seasons. I can tell you there's nothing really disappointing in them unless you get attached to a character. :laugh:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    (pulls out man card to surrender) Been watching "Good Witch" on netflix. Five seasons of a Hallmark tv show starring Catherine Bell. I just wanted something that was not serious, not violent, but adequate to wash out the constant flow of doom and gloom. It is PG at its strongest so safe for all ages.
    Dangit, I looked this up, and it's not free. :tantrum:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Act fast - it's only available till June 1.

Just watched Road to Perdition on Netflix.

Seems like there's more turds than gems on there, so get the gems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom