What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    The wife and I are recycling.

Started Bosch over from Season one.

Boston Legal (watching for the first time)

Chuck (watching over from the beginning).

Do a few episodes from one of these each day.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished the newest season of The Last Kingdom, wow, was that good. That series really surprised me how good it got, one of my favorites.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well my firehouse viewing has been...
    Extraction
    American Assassin
    6 Underground
    Triple Frontier, I will say this, if you watch until they drop the girl off in the helicopter and stop you won't be disappointed. If you watch past that well be prepared for a huge let down.
    Ozark season 3
    Ridiculousness

Godless

At home the wife and I or I have watched...
    Longmire
    Jericho
    A lot of Youtube stuff, Vigilance Elite, Finnegan's Garage and Motortrend shows.
    Hell on Wheels (before the whole plandemic)
    The Ranch
    Yellowstone

Oh and I'm restarting Turn: Washington's spies from AMC.

There are a ton of good shows that AMC puts out.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Rewatching "Braindead" on netflix.

Quirky, dark, funny, political satire. Skewers liberals almost as hard as conservatives. Ran for one short season in 2016. If you don't flip out at the smallest Trump joke, you can laugh along. I am two episodes from finishing it and have laughed out loud several times.

Interesting thing, the "last time on Braindead" intro is an original song summarizing the story to that point.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4877736/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just watched The Cabin in the Woods...

Now watching From Dusk Til Dawn. Never knew about this... a "Tarantino" movie I hadn't seen.

I love the former - very smart.

The latter, a gonzo thrill ride, meh, watched it once or twice.

Last night was Dinner and a Movie for us - Shrimp & Grits paired with To Catch a Thief (Alfred Hitchcock, Cary Grant).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm watching "Silicon Valley".

Not family friendly language, but funny.

I found the first three seasons really trenchant, and maybe a bit close to home...

The latter seasons got old, and I gave up. Thomas Middleditch really is a one note character, and that feeling was cemented when he did cell phone commercials.

If you like Mike Judge's work, you might look for "Tales From The Tour Bus". It's an animated series about (1) Outlaw Country stars, (2) Early rap and funk. Indi and I found them hilarious, and a bit eye opening.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Beachhead_-_1954_-_Poster.png.cf.png

Beachhead with Tony Curtis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beachhead_(film)

In late October 1943, a*battalion*of*U.S. Marines*have landed on*Choiseul Island*to*create a diversion*for the impending*Allied*attack and*invasion*of Japanese held*Bougainville Island*in the*Northern Solomon Islands, northeast of the large island colony of*New Guinea*in the southwest*Pacific Ocean.

Four of them (Frank Lovejoy,*Tony Curtis,*Skip Homeier*and*Alan Wells) have been selected to carry out a*reconnaissance*patrol*to find a French planter (Eduard Franz) and his daughter (Mary Murphy). The planter has sent a solitary radio message to the Allies concerning the area the Japanese have mined; if the information is true it could save a projected 18% of the Marine invasion force. The patrol must confirm that the message is authentic, and that the planter is still alive, as he can give the Marines valuable information needed for a successful*amphibious landing*by the Allied forces. Once obtaining the information the small party is to make a rendezvous on the coast with a US Navy*PT boat. The members of a patrol are the sole survivors of their Sergeant's platoon on*Guadalcanal*with both the patrol members and the Sergeant blaming their demise on their Sergeant's leadership

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Beachhead_-_1954_-_Poster.png.cf.png

Beachhead with Tony Curtis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beachhead_(film)

In late October 1943, a*battalion*of*U.S. Marines*have landed on*Choiseul Island*to*create a diversion*for the impending*Allied*attack and*invasion*of Japanese held*Bougainville Island*in the*Northern Solomon Islands, northeast of the large island colony of*New Guinea*in the southwest*Pacific Ocean.

Four of them (Frank Lovejoy,*Tony Curtis,*Skip Homeier*and*Alan Wells) have been selected to carry out a*reconnaissance*patrol*to find a French planter (Eduard Franz) and his daughter (Mary Murphy). The planter has sent a solitary radio message to the Allies concerning the area the Japanese have mined; if the information is true it could save a projected 18% of the Marine invasion force. The patrol must confirm that the message is authentic, and that the planter is still alive, as he can give the Marines valuable information needed for a successful*amphibious landing*by the Allied forces. Once obtaining the information the small party is to make a rendezvous on the coast with a US Navy*PT boat. The members of a patrol are the sole survivors of their Sergeant's platoon on*Guadalcanal*with both the patrol members and the Sergeant blaming their demise on their Sergeant's leadership

Well, of course.
    Lots of drama before the woman character enters.
    When she shows up, ramp the drama up.

I would knock it, but I can actually see this stuff happening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom