• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was one of the very few that made the decision no shot ( was not hard) and was separated from employment. I could have tried a religious exemption but it was have been tough as most religious leaders were saying it was okay (included the pastor at our old church). I could have been like one person that put in for a religious exemption even though did not believe in organized religion nor was member of a church and they got it. I just was not going to lie or change my view do to government control. So even though my wife did not want it either she was afraid of not having insurance or any income so got the JJ one and we figured by splitting 50/50 there would be a chance of one of us surviving.. Two weeks later she passed out and she swears that if it was not for hitting the hard floor and kind of knocking her back conscious she would had died.

I did not qualify for unemployment and did not qualify for food assistance for the kids either as wife made too much money by like $25. Was told over and over again how stupid and ignorant I was and I deserve to die and then add the BS from Jackhole Joe and the media and online forums that I was a bad guy and terrorist for standing my ground and say BS that my job should not depend on if I have a shot.
    Just like wtburnette said all the places I looked into was no shot no job and in fact there still are a lot of places that the shot is required. Did not even try for months as figured with all the crap would not be worth my time and just waiting until the truth of the shots finally would come out and maybe some court cases would popup to stop the BS.

So still looking for a job because of this BS.
    Honestly, Jackhole Joe and everyone that pushed this mandate BS can burn in hell....

Sorry to hear you're going through this. Too many large corporations are left wing and too many small ones just followed course. Even a couple years later when I was doing a phone interview I was asked my vaccination status. Even though I was very qualified for the position and the phone interview went well, I didn't get a second interview. Absolute bull :poop:. There is no mandate in place as it was shot down (except for the medical field). I have no idea why this is still being pushed with mounting evidence that it not only didn't work, but caused massive harm.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I stayed away from the nonsense. Any drug that is a miracle cure for a world devastating pandemic that needs 24/7 propaganda to get people to take it, isn't going to be for your own good.

Honestly don't need more justification than that.
    Reminds me of the meme that says something like, "imagine a drug so safe you have to be coerced to take it, for a disease so dangerous you have to be tested to know you have it".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What I don’t know is if I’d risk my job about it. I’d like to think I would. When my employer was sending out feelers and giving those mandate vibes, I was certain I wouldn’t take it voluntarily. I wasn’t so certain that I’d take getting fired over it. I’m now glad I didn’t have to make that decision. But it has caused me to be introspective of if I would stand for something, even if it cost me.

A job is never worth your life.

There's always possibilities to make a buck and get by.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It is a choice, but often not a simple one. Sadly most folks did not believe they had much of a choice because the options sucked so bad. Those that did not take the vaccine were a special breed or had more amenable options than most. The societal pressure was greater than anything I have ever witnessed in my life.
    Life is hard.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So how do we start pressuring our beloved representatives that as citizens we require our medical institutions to provide an equal non-vax blood supply in the same manner as they provide a vaxxed blood supply?

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    So how do we start pressuring our beloved representatives that as citizens we require our medical institutions to provide an equal non-vax blood supply in the same manner as they provide a vaxxed blood supply?

Good question. Especially while most of that establishment is still working to kill off the population.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    “So we say that’s about an average. 40 a year, that’s less than one a week. On Christmas day, we have eight,” he continued.
    “We are seeing celebrities just dropping dead. Radio hosts are dropping dead while doing the radio show. Artists are dying on stage. At the world cup, three presenters died. You must see this yourself now. Another one’s just dropped dead suddenly, another one dies suddenly, and another one unexplained death. At the moment, the UK is seeing 1500 excess deaths a week.
    Most of them are coming from heart conditions and they are dying suddenly,” he added

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Well as another random data point…I have the Pfizer shot with one booster. Mostly at the urging of my wife. Havent had Covid as far as I know. No negative health effects so far. I’m not worried about it either way. Die from Covid, die from the vaccine, die from a gunshot, a car wreck, whatever. Everyone dies, but I’ll take sudden death over prolonged death if I have a choice…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well as another random data point…I have the Pfizer shot with one booster. Mostly at the urging of my wife. Havent had Covid as far as I know. No negative health effects so far. I’m not worried about it either way. Die from Covid, die from the vaccine, die from a gunshot, a car wreck, whatever. Everyone dies, but I’ll take sudden death over prolonged death if I have a choice…
    Those focused on population control will be happy to help you.

Top Bottom