printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But... but... but...

We already have new Jim Crow? In fact, I thought it was Jim Crow on steroids?

This will have to be double secret Jim Crow.

View attachment 156224

For all I know, that's the intended goal so they all get +10,000 SJW points for intersectionality favoritism going forward. Extra voting hours and times, gub'mint benefits from their disability, etc. Wish it was purple, but, who knows?

jim eagle according to the resident bidet.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yall looked at the info coming from Dr. Robert Young?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Serious question: are there any studies about people who had COVID and a shot? Is that a double protection or no difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Theres a study I believe from the University of Missouri that shows a single dose does not affect your natural immunity, but two dose high mrna vacs can reduce the effectiveness of your natural immunity and ability to fight new variants.

This is, once again, something completely ignored and glossed over. What is in these that they just HAVE to get a shot even though it's not a benefit.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Theres a study I believe from the University of Missouri that shows a single dose does not affect your natural immunity, but two dose high mrna vacs can reduce the effectiveness of your natural immunity and ability to fight new variants.

This is, once again, something completely ignored and glossed over. What is in these that they just HAVE to get a shot even though it's not a benefit.
    Because it's more important to those always saying follow the science that they are not wrong.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Makes you wonder what other natural immunities it effects

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OK, that makes no sense at all. You're blaming vaccinations for variations? Where are you getting your information? When in the past has this ever been the case with virii?
    First, I feel like I need to get this out of the way. The delta variant did not come from vaccines. People claiming that should google when the delta varient was first detected. Then they need to google when vaccines became available for use in Indian. Spoiler alert. The delta variant was first detected in Indian in Oct 2020. India did not authorize the use of any covid vaccines until January 2021. So there were zero people in India vaccinated for covid other than perhaps people participating in vaccine trials.

That said, yeah. It looks like it's possible that vaccines can participate in variations. Has it with the current covid vaccines? I don't think there's any evidence of that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom