Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Um, read it again. It begins with the word IF, typically a sentence beginning with that particular word will lay out a hypothetical idea.

Let’s just say that 6 months from now they come to terms with what they’re doing and they stop vaccinating everyone under the sun in hopes of slowing the development of new variants. Those who have been vaccinated, being more susceptible to getting and spreading the variants are forced to mask up and the vaccine passports all suspended.
    OK, that makes no sense at all. You're blaming vaccinations for variations? Where are you getting your information? When in the past has this ever been the case with virii?

How chipper would all of the currently vaccinated (and obsessed with their latest boogey man to hate since Trump has been laying low) be if they were suddenly the people being subjected to these restrictions? I suspect, with liberals typically being the most hypocritical creatures on earth, it wouldn’t be quite so much fun.
    Why are you making this out to be about politics? I voted for Trump, yet I got vaccinated because I believe that's best (at least for me).

(PS - Humans are the most hypocritical creatures on earth)

Sure as hell wouldn’t be the first time your team’s stupid **** has come back to bite them in the ass.
    Why does everything have to be about teams? If I am a slave to my team, are you a slave to your team?

At least admit you've made this into some political war such that you've blinded yourself to medical science and rational reasoning.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You are missing my point intentionally if that is your take away.
    Take your medicine or don't, I could not care less, just shut your pie hole and leave me the **** alone.
    It'd be nice ... This whole thread is primarily folks not taking their medicine and not shutting their pie hole.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    100% certain it'd be considered the new jim crow laws.
    Vaccination rates among the black community are extremely low. So any restrictions on the unvaccinated would be called racism.

It's astonishing how few are calling it out currently. Goes to show that they couldn't care less about racism or policy, they just want to play for their team.
    D0AF7D32-2775-48A0-A9DA-E85D7DBDFBCF.jpeg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Which is all I want. I sincerely hope every living, breathing human being on this planet who wants this vaccine gets it.

Those masturbating about forcefully jamming their beliefs into others is what raises my eyebrow.
    I "liked" your comment, but I wanted to publicly say, "I agree". Forcing a vaccination is something I absolutely don't want.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I "liked" your comment, but I wanted to publicly say, "I agree". Forcing a vaccination is something I absolutely don't want.

The problem is societal.
    The hard push for vaccines with little to no tolerance for people who object and don't like their odds with the vaccine given abundant evidence, is what pushes extremist groups that demand everyone gets vaccinated.

It forces out any rational middle ground. You can like the vaccine, and the next person can not. Acting as if it's a denial of science or evidence to not trust the vaccine is where the major hickup in this discussion is.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't be so sure that employers have any legal protection from a suit filed by an employee suffering the adverse effects of an inoculation they required as a condition of employment. There are laws protecting the pharma companies who develop the vaccines, but I believe that where the protection ends. I could be wrong as IANAL.
    Employers have protection for EUA. Vax’es from my understanding only if they are also distributing the vaccine since everyone in the supply chain is protected by the new laws.

so hospitals and large employers that are distributing it themselves as part of the larger vaccine drive are immune from liability. But Joe’s roofing company with 10 employees that joe says have to get vex’ed could be liable.

but what do I know, I’m not a lawyer.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Right. Cause comparing military to civilian, perfectly sane.
    I guess then it's okay to suspend the Bill of Rights, since they don't seem to apply to the military.
    The post I responded to was about vaccinating military personnel, so that's what I responded to. That was the discussion. No one in this thread, so far, has advocated for mandatory vaccines for civilians that I have seen.

And yes, the rein on some constitutional rights is a little tighter when you join the military.

Shirley you know this.

shirley.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OK, that makes no sense at all. You're blaming vaccinations for variations? Where are you getting your information? When in the past has this ever been the case with virii?
    Max Planck Gesellschaft

How do you explain the rapid evolution?

It may indicate increasing and persistent selection pressure. For example, an increasing degree of immunity in the population favours virus variants that can partially escape the body’s defences.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It'd be nice ... This whole thread is primarily folks not taking their medicine and not shutting their pie hole.
    Actually, it's about folks who drank the koolaid and won't shut theirs. None of us give a **** if you or anyone else got the vaccine. If you and a few others here would stop worrying about what other people do or don't do this thread would have been about five posts long.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Actually, it's about folks who drank the koolaid and won't shut theirs. None of us give a **** if you or anyone else got the vaccine. If you and a few others here would stop worrying about what other people do or don't do this thread would have been about five posts long.

200.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom