Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We had a get together of my wife's family this past weekend. It provided some entertainment when a brother-in-law opined that "no one should be allowed to have a job if they haven't been vaccinated."

There were three of us that gave various reasons as to why we disagreed with that statement. His response was to get red-faced and say that "you're just a bunch of ***hole Trumpers." It was so pathetic that we all just laughed at him. That served to get him to refuse to talk to any of us anymore, which suited us just fine.
    Should ask him what he's going to do when all those "***hole Trumpers" are barred from work, and he can no longer get food, gas, electricity, etc.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sorry, not sorry, but I take exception to this statement. I didn't throw anyone into poverty. I kept myself out of poverty because I can work from home on my laptop. And since the work I do serves a helluva lot of veterans, retirees and other DoD civilians, I helped (in my small way) keep them out of poverty too. I'm not going to apologize for that.

JSX said it better than I could have. I don't believe I saw posts from you promoting further lockdowns because it made you feel safe and you preferred being locked down at home. You are not who the article and I were describing...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    JSX said it better than I could have. I don't believe I saw posts from you promoting further lockdowns because it made you feel safe and you preferred being locked down at home. You are not who the article and I were describing...
    Nope. I prefer working from home because I can take a nap on my lunch break. :):

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It's becoming more clear why preventative drugs weren't used.
    "If you were wondering why #Ivermectin was suppressed, well, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID19 the contract cannot be voided."

Now for the BIG SECRET:
    $12 per dosage for about 250K units.

Funny that this is the price for a small amount of dosages when Pfizer was charging the US $19.50 per dose.

US taxpayers got screwed by Pfizer, probably also Israel.

PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419653002818990085.html

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1PmPOOf.jpg
    So what they were saying about the vaccine just a little less than a year ago, amazes me at how the very same incompetent and untrustworthy bureaucrats, suddenly became bastions of high ability and integrity, just because the guy who sits in the white house changed. Same people ran the FDA.

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Where`s the love, tolerance and inclusion?:

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So what they were saying about the vaccine just a little less than a year ago, amazes me at how the very same incompetent and untrustworthy bureaucrats, suddenly became bastions of high ability and integrity, just because the guy who sits in the white house changed. Same people ran the FDA.
    They are all worthless pieces of ****.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Where`s the love, tolerance and inclusion?:

I've had the vaccine, why am I supposed to care if you haven't had it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom