• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Poked my head in here and immediately wished I had not.

First, I subscribe to neither tribe, so to a bunch of you, I'm labelled a "mindless believer"! Funny thing is, to the "believe the science" folks, I'm labelled an anti-Vaxxer.

First, the "believe in science" folks don't realize how ironic they are being for even saying that phrase. "Science" is the opposite of belief and "faith". It is skepticism and questioning everything... again and again, over and over, ad infinitum. "Believe in science" variously meant the world is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, Newtonian physics explains everything, and there are no particles smaller than atoms, oops, none smaller than protons/neutrons/electrons, wait...

Anyhow, you get the picture. To me, the "believe in science" and the "a poll of scientists" folks in some sense are the modern "flat earthers". (not the literal modern "flat earthers", lol)

So, kudos to ya'll for being deeply skeptical. IMO, you should be, I am, as politics and belief has infected the science institutions and made them decidedly anti-science (see climate science).

Labeling someone the equivalent of a "heretic" and guilty of "blasphemy" for being skeptical of some study means the labellor is engaged in something less than scientific rigor.

So, looking at the social media post here, my jaundiced eye applies the same skepticism. Without digging deep at all, the first red flag is that in "reporting" (it was a letter) his observations, the doctor called the mRNA vaccine(s) "gene modification therapy". :rolleyes:

The second big red flag is that while he reports 900-1000 vaccinations in his small town, he makes no report of the COVID-positive rates at the time... as though it were un-possible that any of those 1000-ish patients were exposed to COVID prior to the vaccine administration, nor during the period of time it takes for the vaccine to become effective. He makes no mention of the outcomes for the 900-1000 patients of his that chose NOT to receive the vaccine.

Sorry, but IMO this is decidedly unserious and the flip side of the same coin as the "believe in science" mantra.

Be skeptical...
    Just like there was no fraud in the 2020 election yet it us being exposed. I'm sure there is major ccover up of the actual death or those that have suffered severe reactions to these vaccines. It may be exposed in time. Like in Arizona 168k fraudulent votes uncovered still people deny it happened. I wonder if pro vaccine people will deny the reports that are sure to be exposed of how deadly and disabilitating the vaccines for covid have been.

Just like the Gulf War Syndrome cover up this will be much harder because 100's of millions have gotten the vaccine.

98.2 survival rate but every government in the world is pushing the vaccines except Sweden.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Just like there was no fraud in the 2020 election yet it us being exposed. I'm sure there is major ccover up of the actual death or those that have suffered severe reactions to these vaccines. It may be exposed in time. Like in Arizona 168k fraudulent votes uncovered still people deny it happened. I wonder if pro vaccine people will deny the reports that are sure to be exposed of how deadly and disabilitating the vaccines for covid have been.

Just like the Gulf War Syndrome cover up this will be much harder because 100's of millions have gotten the vaccine.

98.2 survival rate but every government in the world is pushing the vaccines except Sweden.
    Not to thread jack, I've stayed out of the election thread, BUT when people say we don't need an audit unless you first prove wrong-doing, I get very, very skeptical of the results.

Kind of like a company saying "trust me", my books are clean, lol!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

View attachment 150056

View attachment 150057
    They could also use something to identify the unvaccinated.

1627335867579.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    224484887_6184398961571918_4933612946407778746_n.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I talked to my Dr today she ask about me getting the vaccine I told her no thanks. We discussed that I may have had Chinese virus in November 2019 she remembered I was real sick with some unknown lung problems she treated it with zpack and prednisone.
    She feels I and many in our community came down with it around that time because she had a lot of others with the same problem but the tests were all showing negative on what could be tested. There were no covid19 tests at that time.
    She thinks many have built up an immunity to it already. I told her the only places I wore a mask is in medical buildings because I'd like to be seen when I have problems. I've not come down with the Chinese virus so I wonder if I had it already?
    I told her before I take the vaccine it will need to be approved by the FDA and have a 5 years track record so we know what the side effects are. She agreed and postponed asking until next year this time.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm just over it all. I've dutifully complied with their "requests" all along. I'm ending my compliance. Don't get vaccinated, get Covid. Get vaccinated, still get Covid. Don't wear masks, get Covid. Wear masks, still get Covid. Don't social distance, get Covid. Social distance, still get Covid. I'm vaccinated. I'm done. **** it. Leave me the **** alone.

I've watched what this has done to my mom. Not Covid. She's 99 years old and never got sick. All the BS "quarantine" policies keeping her from socializing with her friends in her assisted living facility have caused WAY more damage. Seeing her mental decline over the past year and a half once they forced all of the residents in her facility to stay in their apartments and not have any interaction with friends and family stole a precious year+ from a woman that doesn't have that many left. **** them all and the horse they rode in on.

I watched an incredibly vibrant and social woman (for her age, especially), be reduced to someone that now resembles Joe Biden. I won't forgive that. Ever.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm just over it all. I've dutifully complied with their "requests" all along. I'm ending my compliance. Don't get vaccinated, get Covid. Get vaccinated, still get Covid. Don't wear masks, get Covid. Wear masks, still get Covid. Don't social distance, get Covid. Social distance, still get Covid. I'm vaccinated. I'm done. **** it. Leave me the **** alone.
    But you have to wear a sticker to show you are not Juden, I mean un-vaccinated.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So if the "science" officially flips, and it turns out natural immunity via contracting the virus is the only truly effective way to avoid the virus, will the champions of tags, IDs and passports still be in favor them when only those with natural immunity get to anjoy their freedom unharassed?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So if the "science" officially flips, and it turns out natural immunity via contracting the virus is the only truly effective way to avoid the virus, will the champions of tags, IDs and passports still be in favor them when only those with natural immunity get to anjoy their freedom unharassed?
    I believe Sweden has proven that so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom