Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Did he say, "not regular folks" or did you?

I've got a big problem with that as "regular folks" are both people who did and didn't get vaccinated.
    “Folks are supposed to have common sense. But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down,” Ivey told reporters in Birmingham.

I'm not sure I like being regular. My Mom always said I was special. :cool:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “Folks are supposed to have common sense. But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down,” Ivey told reporters in Birmingham.

I'm not sure I like being regular. My Mom always said I was special. :cool:

No doubt the governor thinks she is.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    1-healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS. No doubt they have guidelines to follow. The vaccine manufacturer, batch, lot are part of a patient’s records. The couple of vaccine cards I’ve seen had the stickers right on them.

CDEB70AF-D893-48DC-9DC3-E4BEFC268D2D.png
    2- pass this along to anyone who thinks they had adverse reaction to the vaccine. Most people I’ve heard from had adverse reaction to the 2nd shot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most people I’ve heard from had adverse reaction to the 2nd shot.
    Maybe I just got lucky. I never even had so much as a sore arm from either the first or second Pfizer shot. DoggyMama's arm was sore for about a week from the first, but only a couple of days from the second. :dunno:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Maybe I just got lucky. I never even had so much as a sore arm from either the first or second Pfizer shot. DoggyMama's arm was sore for about a week from the first, but only a couple of days from the second. :dunno:

In a couple years when there’s more data, they’ll probably find some cause for the adverse reactions. Of course, by then it’ll be to late for many people, and heaven help us if they start finding long term negative effects from these new mRNA vaccines

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I manufactured pharmaceuticals for 30 years. I was fortunate enough to get to do stints with the Research and Development group, and in Technical Services for a time, as well as working as an Engineering Tech on a level III Containment facility start-up and optimization, and then NDA and product validation and launch.

It takes on average 12-14 years, and a TON of money to bring a new molecule to market. A great deal of that time is spent in Phase I, II, and III Clinical Trials where blinded and double blinded studies take place. It is during these studies that not all, but a LOT of the acute and chronic side effects are discovered. The only information being gathered on potential side effects for these vaccines, which are NOT FDA approved, but have only been OK`d for emergency use, are real time, since they were rushed so much, and so much of the routine checks and testing were either abbreviated, or, left out entirely.

It`s no wonder that health issues are being discovered, and the liberal thugs who insist on shaming you into compliance only say that the "benefits" of these test vaccines are well worth the potential risks. I find it incredibly unnerving that courts have ruled that ANYONE can be mandated to receive an experimental vaccine. And now, liberals want to not only shame and coerce you, their lackeys are going to assault you socially as well;

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    1-healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS. No doubt they have guidelines to follow. The vaccine manufacturer, batch, lot are part of a patient’s records. The couple of vaccine cards I’ve seen had the stickers right on them.

View attachment 149738
    2- pass this along to anyone who thinks they had adverse reaction to the vaccine. Most people I’ve heard from had adverse reaction to the 2nd shot.

By putting out all kinds of propaganda that most what should be called an “adverse reaction” is in actually a “normal side effect” the authorities have deterred reporting and ensured that VAERS only receives a small portion of the actual side effects.
    it’s not a bad idea for anyone who has had covid or the shot to get a d dimer done. only one at to find out if you have clots is to get labs

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I manufactured pharmaceuticals for 30 years. I was fortunate enough to get to do stints with the Research and Development group, and in Technical Services for a time, as well as working as an Engineering Tech on a level III facility start-up and optimization, and then NDA and product validation and launch.

It takes on average 12-14 years, and a TON of money to bring a new molecule to market. A great deal of that time is spent in Phase I, II, and III Clinical Trials where blinded and double blinded studies take place. It is during these studies that not all, but a LOT of the acute and chronic side effects are discovered. The only information being gathered on potential side effects for these vaccines, which are NOT FDA approved, but have only been OK`d for emergency use, are real time, since they were rushed so much, and so much of the routine checks and testing were either abbreviated, or, left out entirely.

It`s no wonder that health issues are being discovered, and the liberal thugs who insist on shaming you into compliance only say that the "benefits" of these test vaccines are well worth the potential risks. I find it incredibly unnerving that courts have ruled that ANYONE can be mandated to receive an experimental vaccine. And now, liberals want to not only shame and coerce you, their lackeys are going to assault you socially as well;

Given your background and experience what are your thoughts on the PCr test authorization being revoked?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Given your background and experience what are your thoughts on the PCr test authorization being revoked?
    I`m not familiar with this, and am not aware of it having been revoked. Moreover, because I`m not a physician or microbiologist, any thoughts I have regarding this would be simply anecdotal or personal opinion.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

“The decision came after Armando Celentano and some members of his staff, all of whom are fully vaccinated, tested positive for COVID-19.”

So a gene therapy modification helps exactly how, then? Seems to me if y’all got lab-ratted and still got the ‘Rona, that the gene therapy doesn’t help all that much.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “The decision came after Armando Celentano and some members of his staff, all of whom are fully vaccinated, tested positive for COVID-19.”

So a gene therapy modification helps exactly how, then? Seems to me if y’all got lab-ratted and still got the ‘Rona, that the gene therapy doesn’t help all that much.

Exactly.

Something smells rotten about this whole scamdemic.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    DD, same here for me... no reaction to either of the two Pfizer shots.

Wife, like @Keith_Indy posted, had soreness and flu-like 2-day reaction to the second Pfizer shot, which is the most commonplace IF there is a reaction.

80+ yo dad was the opposite, severe soreness and some fatigue on the first Pfizer shot... nada on the second.

My take on this is that much like the virus itself, reactions to the vaccines vary widely based upon the individual's robustness and balance (or lack of balance) in their immune system.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Poked my head in here and immediately wished I had not.

First, I subscribe to neither tribe, so to a bunch of you, I'm labelled a "mindless believer"! Funny thing is, to the "believe the science" folks, I'm labelled an anti-Vaxxer.

First, the "believe in science" folks don't realize how ironic they are being for even saying that phrase. "Science" is the opposite of belief and "faith". It is skepticism and questioning everything... again and again, over and over, ad infinitum. "Believe in science" variously meant the world is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, Newtonian physics explains everything, and there are no particles smaller than atoms, oops, none smaller than protons/neutrons/electrons, wait...

Anyhow, you get the picture. To me, the "believe in science" and the "a poll of scientists" folks in some sense are the modern "flat earthers". (not the literal modern "flat earthers", lol)

So, kudos to ya'll for being deeply skeptical. IMO, you should be, I am, as politics and belief has infected the science institutions and made them decidedly anti-science (see climate science).

Labeling someone the equivalent of a "heretic" and guilty of "blasphemy" for being skeptical of some study means the labellor is engaged in something less than scientific rigor.

So, looking at the social media post here, my jaundiced eye applies the same skepticism. Without digging deep at all, the first red flag is that in "reporting" (it was a letter) his observations, the doctor called the mRNA vaccine(s) "gene modification therapy". :rolleyes:

The second big red flag is that while he reports 900-1000 vaccinations in his small town, he makes no report of the COVID-positive rates at the time... as though it were un-possible that any of those 1000-ish patients were exposed to COVID prior to the vaccine administration, nor during the period of time it takes for the vaccine to become effective. He makes no mention of the outcomes for the 900-1000 patients of his that chose NOT to receive the vaccine.

Sorry, but IMO this is decidedly unserious and the flip side of the same coin as the "believe in science" mantra.

Be skeptical...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom